Chapter 2 Battle Trial

NeXxxT Part.

I was sitting on my bed

Ma:"Hey I need to talk to you."

She said walking into my room.

Y/n:"Yeah what's up."

I respond

Ma:"We've been training you mostly in combat and you are near peek human strength, but you hardly use your quirk to it's full extent..

Y/n:"Ma I can't-"

Ma:"You want to be the best don't you?"

Y/n:"Yes. "

Ma:"Then don't be afraid of what you might do, your quirk is like muscle you haven't been working with it past a certain threshold. If not now it's full capacity can be prematurely capped. Here stand up."

I did cracking my neck. She held up her hand her asking shidted to a glossy black.

Ma:"My quirk let's me change my body into an extremely durable armor. Threw training myself I can capable of doing this."

She said as spikes shot out form the armor.

Y/n:"Woah, wait Ma why aren't you a Hero?"

Ma:"I don't want to talk about it, but being able to control my armor like this and to have it retain it's durability for an indefinite times took years of proper training."

Y/n:"Wow but my quirk is-"

Ma:"Its different yes but the base idea is the same. Luckly you have teachers,and me and your dad to help you so it won't take so long to amp up your Quirk."

I hold out my hand.

Pop:"Hey Y/n wouldn't have happened to have gotten in an argument with another student at school would you?"

Pop asked walking in cradling Baby Shino.

Y/n:"Uhm... "

My eyes shift over tomy mom as she crosses her arms.

Pop:"Your teacher said that you were about to start a fight with another student. "

Ma:"Oh, Really."

Y/n:"Crap. "

...

I made it to school meeting up with Midoryia and Iida.

Y/n:"Morning guys, ready for class? “

Izuku:“Morning Tsukumo.

Iida:"Yes Good morning."

We all walk to class together, the halls were filled with students all interacting. But today was different for me I had a gut feeling something was going to happen, and I was going to love it. We get into class immediately greeted by Ururaka.

Ururaka:"Morning Tsukumo, Iida, deku."

Y/n:"Morning Uraraka..."