Chapter 5 Attack on USJ

Next Part.

We all exted the bus seeing a final dome building, meeting some one in an astronaut suit.

??"Hello Everyone."

Midoriya:"That's...Space Hero: 13! She's rescued tons of people from disasters!"

13:"Yes that's correct. This facility is meant to re-create natural disasters, up to town scales accidents. I can't wait to show it what's in side."

The whole class walks in as meant with the true gargantuan interior.

"Is that place on fire?"

13:"That it is! I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it U.S.!"

Class 1-A:"I thought it meant Universal Studios Japan."

Mr. Aisawa and 13 start talking about something then separate.

Aisawa:"We should get started."

13:"I'm sure you're aware I have an extremely powerful quirk, it's called black hole it can suck up anything and reduce it to dust."

Y/n:"That's Awesome! "

Midoriya:"Yeah! !ou've used balck hole to save countless people from all kinda of disasters, haven't you."

13:"That's true but my quirk could also be used to kill, some of you also have powers that can be extremly dangerous."

'Yeah... '

13:"Please don't forget that if you lose focus or you make the wrong move your powers can be deadly, even when trying to rescuing someone."

Y/n:"Yeah...I know."

13:"Thanks to Aisawa's fitness tests you have a solid idea of your quirks potential, you won't being using your quirks to attack enemies or eachother only to help. After all that's what being a heros is all about, ensuring the saftey of others. "

Then I felt a sudden shock go up my spine

'Whats is this feeling.'

Aisawa:"Right now that, that's over. "

The lights began to flicker, until down at the center of the facility a black ball of fog appeared. Growing to several feet tall and wide, as a man covered in hands stepped threw.

Aisawa:"Stay together and don't move, 13 protect the students!"

He said as more people came threw the fog. 

Y/n:"Mr. Aisawax what's go-"

Aisawa:"Stay back! This is real those are villains! "

Hearing that I put on my mask.

Yaoyorozu:"How could so many of them get into a U.A facility this secure?"

Kirishima:"Yeah 13 and why aren't the alarms going off? "

Ones sounding off in my head, my body started to quiver.

13:"Good Question I'm not sure."

Todoroki:"The alarm sensors haven't been triggered, one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking they're presence here."

Aisawa:"13 get them outta here, and alert the main campus. Actually if they have a way to jam our sensors then they may be jamming our regular comms, Kaminari try contacting the school with your quirk."

Kaminari:"Yes sir. "

Midoriya:"What are you gonna do you can't fight them on your own? "

Aisawa:"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you 13." Mr. Aisawa rushed toward the horde of villains.