revenge

Gulf POV
Mew had still grabbed my neck so tight I was sure it would leave some marks .all I wanted was his to punish me so rough..I really don't know how it got to this point but am loving every moment of it..staring back at him he is looking like a monster full of lust..opening his shirt button  sloooowly...one by one..he grabs my head by hair directing my mouth to his nipple..
"Suck it..."
I hesitated..
" I said fucking suck it" his voice seemed more rougher.
I did I was told. ..the floor getting floody with my precum...licking his nipple slowly.. Pulling it a little ..hearing him hiss ..oh fuck this was hot..nobody really knows this but my fetish is nipples...I really cant explain ..me licking nipples or vice versa am looooong gone..I swear I can just come from all this.
His hand went for my right butt and squeezed hard.
"You really had a good time toying with me huh? Am going to show you ..the whole day you'll be at my mercy"
He slowly went down to my dick ..licking my velvety head looking straight to my eyes..fuck this was the best feeling ever..the way he was swirling my dick putting it back to his mouth ..licking my tip ..back again gaging...fuuckkk..he let's it out with a sloop..looks back again...
"Do you want to cum?"
Without even a slight shame or hesitation I nodded my head.
He chucked..this fucking guy chuckled ..at this time really?
He started moving backwards..his eyes still looking at me..he is so sexy its killing..is this how every boss is on their first day? Who cares ..I disregarded my thought and back to him..he reached for his bag ..got a smaller bag inside ..opened the zip slowly ..loosing my patience I looked at my rod still screaming and asked him..no begged him..please come back..let's finish this and let's never talk about this..ever again ..but please let me cum..I want it..s..
"Shhhh ".
He walked back .." Not so fast" ..he  held my dick tight like doing a handshake with it..
"Not yet,today will be such an interesting day.."
Releasing my dick he went back to opening his small bag I caught a glimpse of what's inside the bag..a fucking vibrating butt plug!!!! Oh  no no no I looked at him shaking my head...he licked it a little
" lick it!"  He demanded
Slowly opening my mouth swallowing  the plug and tips of his fingers..
"Turn around"
He went for my butt ..my pink bud..heard him spitting on his fingers..putting his index finger slowly..the next finger
The pain...the pain was a bitch ..but I was curious to see this through.slowly scissoring me ...his longer finger was slightly touching my spot ..I let out a moan..he quickly put his other hand that was still holding the plug on my mouth..
"Shhhh"
Is he seriously asking me to shut up..
Please fuck me...fuck me please
I pleaded..who am I today!
"What did you say?".
Fuck this guy am sure he heard me. But who cares.. He was doing so good with just his fingers I couldn't imagine how his dick on my ass would feel
Fuck me..fuck me..
Still facing the wall he spit on his dick putting his head in my bud .
Arghhhh ..the pain was a bitch..but a good kind of a bitch
" quite I don't want people hearing my moans!they are so sexy!".
Slowly putting it inside and out ..third time he hit my prostate.. Oh my good so good..saliva was literally flowing from my bottom lip..
Yeahhh...yeahhh fuck me sir..just like that....it was so good..I could feel it coming..he abruptly pulled out I looked back at him ..he was smirking I was frustrated. ..he slapped my dick....fuck! I shouted
" not so soon baby" he whispered..turning me around to the wall again..I was ready for that dick again..but he shoved the plug in me....nooo I want your dick please..
" you said I make you beg, ".
Expecting something more he pulled my trousers back up .
" go back to work ,I have a lot of work to do"
Is he fucking serious..!!!! I looked at him ..he was smiling like he is so content..buttoning up my shirt .
" .go back .."
No ...see am so hard..
" you cannot go to the bathroom to wank off"
Do you hear me" he was looking at me with suck an angry psycho  looked I gulped and nodded...now fix your hair get out tell the guy to come in and announce a meeting after 10 minutes in the board room .I want a staff meeting .
Fixing my hair ..I made sure not to tuck in so as to hide my boner ..called the guy back to go back to his office..I was a little uncomfortable walking with a fucking butt plug in my ass..I wanted to rush to the bathroom finish myself off but the look he gave me ..no let me not.
"Gulf where were you? I have been looking for you" puifai asked...
"And why do you look like that?".
Like what I asked her fast
" like disoriented" she was still staring at me
"Ooh that...am not feeling too good..I was in the washroom,...stomach ache..must be something I ate..
" sorry gulf take lots of water"
Thanks I said..opening my computer..
Oh BTW sir mew wants a staff meeting in.....looking at my watch.. Less than 10 minutes now..with the department heads..
"Okay let me quickly send an email to everyone"
After a little small talk I saw mew getting out of his office shaking hands with the guy ..calling puifai....puifai rushed to the office..I felt a pang of jealousy.. Why won't he call me back..I want to cum so bad..I tried working but it ain't helping..she came back announcing we go to the board room..we were about 12 of us...settling to the board room I sat at the furthest end that would be from the CEO seat..he came walking like a fucking god but I couldn't help but remember few minutes ago his dick was in my mouth..he sat down looked at me smiling
"Good morning , this is a brief meeting I need to know the currents projects and how to achieve them..start with you sales.." .
The sales rep guy started talking.. I looked at mew picking his phone and suddenly I feel vibrations on my ass...fuck I almost moaned..I looked up at him..he had his eyes up at me while his finger was moving up and down on his phone
Oh god ..the vibrations were hitting my prostate so good...I tried pressing my butt together.. It was so good..continuously hitting it..I looked at him with mercy..mouthing stoop! But nooo...this evil guy was just smiling at me...shaking his head....I put my head on the table concentrating on the pleasure I was having..looked up he was licking his lips ..my hard on still pressing my briefs..
Fuck its gonna be a long meeting!
..

A/n
This is such a slow story ...sorry!
Will try update soon.
Thank you for your patients and comments!