mess of me

Gulf POV

I really can't concentrate ..all I see is mouths moving but am caught up in my own world.  In my own list..occasionally I would look up to mew...with pity in my eyes. .that he would pity me and ask me to his office and just ram me hard..every time I look up at him ..he is smiling.. Increasing the pace of the vibrator...
Fuuuck am almost moaning out loud honestly...its hitting my prostate every time....soo good ..I really can't take this anymore if I don't walk out I will start moaning right here right now...
So I shake my head towards towards him telling him to stop..he mouths..."You're so sexy".That's it ..I stood up abruptly pretended to have a stomach ..bowed a little and asked to be excused..rushed out going to the washrooms ...I locked my stall and started unbuttoning my trouser...I guess the plug was out of range because it wasn't vibrating at all ..n now I was feeling empty..I took out my dick slowly pumping my rod...I started thinking of sir mew..wanking me ..his face during the meeting..the plug in my ass ...him fucking me..I calling him dzaddy... Moans were coming out when I suddenly heard the door open ..so I shut up.. Got silent. And then I hear the vibrations start again...I moan out loud ...I see his shoes next to my toilet and automatically know he's here ...he knocks but am not sure if I should open..
"Open !....now!"
Yes dzaddy
Who the fuck am i? Am even shocked by myself
I opened to find an angry mew
looking like he's about to bite my head off.
" I told you not to wank yourself off..n wait for me.  ...din't I?
Am so ......before I could even finish the vibrator was at it again...
Please let me cum..please sir...we need to get back t....o. W....o..r..k
He grabbed my neck roughly and I felt myself cum a little .
"You disobeyed me. .."
"Do you want me to fuck you..?"
Yes...please.. Fuck me..I replied with no shame whatever...
".turn around"
I quickly turned he slid my pants down completely. ..slowly removing my plug ..I don't even have an idea where he kept it..holding my dick in one hand....huzzling on my neck licking it ..biting it ..oh fuck!!!! I felt his dick in my ass...hurt like bitch  ..
"You wanted this huh?"
He is rumming in me soo good..I almost can't think straight..
"Huh"
Yessss....soo good..
"Yes who?"
Yes dzaddy...
" yeah fuck yeah!"
Yeah  ...yeah ..so....fuck me...harder ...yeah....I honestly have never been fucked this good...he was still pumping my cock making me drown in estacy....I could feel my cum coming
Its coming.... Am cumming
"Cum for me...cum for dzaddy"
Am cumming..  I shot up in his hand ...felt him also dripping in my ass.. And the feeling..hawt damn I can't describe it... As he was riding out his orgasm he was slowly pumping my dying dick until he stopped.
He slowly pulled out ..cutting tissue wiping his dick throwing it in the toilet cutting some more wiping my ass..
That was actually sweet of him..though I was so red from embarrassment ..we both pulled  our pants up....
"Lets go to work, aint you feeling all rejunevated? " he said smirking..he was about to go when I held his hand.. ..
Can this never happen again...
"Oh this is only the beginning.. Despite .you'll be the one begging me for more.." He said holding my chin and left..
Damn how was that so hot...fuck this is going to be such a wild journey..
Is it wrong that am excited? That I want him so much more???

A/N
Didn't proof read n
Its so short am sorry Just wanted to finish that part....
Been really hard that's why I didn't update.. Lost a parent last week its been so rough but thank you for all the comments made me come back n write..
Will try update soon
Rate n comment