Thendral vandhu theendum podhu...

Comenzar desde el principio

Little did everyone know that it had a list of romantic songs curated to tease Vaibhav with Vaishu. As the songs started playing, they were very well received by the guys at the back with aaahs, oooohs and catcalls as Vaibhav sat in the middle with his eyes fixed on Vaishu.

The bus finally reached school, as all of them got down, Vaishu was waiting for Vidya. Vidya asked her to keep going as she wanted to have a quick chat with Vaibhav.

"Ena d, edhaa sonnala ena pathi?? Nee pesiniya? Pasanga romba otitaangalo?! Ava siricha dhaane?! " Vaibhav started off with so many questions.

"Irunga irunga brother! Naa avalta pesave ila edhume. Nee solu, are you sure?! nejamave adhudhaana unaku?!"

"Hey aama d, ethana thadava ketaalum
adhudhaan!! Na love thaan panren!" replied Vaibhav!!

Vidya let out a gasp at the mention of "love"!
"Seri, enaala mudinjadha pesi paakren! lets see.. en annanukaaga idhu seyyamaatenaa!!" she assured and ran to class.

Vaishu already reached her bench and was waiting for Vidya to join her. Vidya was confused on how to talk about Vaibhav to Vaishu. With so many thoughts in mind she sat mentally absent for the firts four periods imagining different scenarios of Vaishu's reactions!!

Triiiiiiing🛎 went the lunch bell. The class dispersed to different locations for lunch. Vaishu and Vidya walked outside to get their lunch bags and when they came in, there was a hugeeee gathering of all the guys in the last row.

"Apdi ena d thiruvizha anga pinaadi?! Orey soundaa irku?!" Vaishu was puzzled.
"Adhaane, vaa d poi paapom!" Vidya dragged her. Vaishu did a huge kumbidu and said "Naa varla thaaye, andha TB gang eh irumi thallum!! nee poi ketutu vaa, naa nama bench ku poren, pasikudhu!"

Vidya curiously ran towards the last bench and drifted into the crowd to see Riyaz write something frantically on the bench while Vaibhav was biting his nails throwing corner glances occasionally.

FLAMES
VAIBHAV
VAISHNAVI

"Ohoooo, idhaan vishayama!! Nadakatum" Vidya smiled sarcastically at Vaibhav.
Riyaz was calculating and crossing off letters as if his life depended on it as the guys cheered him for his every movement.
Finally the moment of truth....

Riyaz's hands started scratching off M to begin with...all let out a "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooo"!!

After what felt like a decade, Riyaz finally circled....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E"

"Deiiiii, una oru friend aa kuda yethuka maata polaye da!!! Enemy la vandhu ninnu vechuruku da!!" Riyaz laughed out loud and the entire gang of guys laughed along!

Vaibhav was visibly very upset and walked out of the class as Vidya stood there open-mouthed. She knew how bad it would feel for him and rushed behind him to console him.

All this while, Vaishnavi was eating her lunch, controlling her curiousity about the happenings in the last seat. She didnt want to sound too interested as that may invite more cheers from those guys. But seeing Vidya rush out, she knew she needed to know. She decided to wait after school to ask her about it.