2. Fat Chance ( Pt.3)

Soon enough, it was time for Nakamura's sumo match.

Rudy was at the entrance gathering the money as people walked in.

Jerry, Kim and I was standing at the other entrance as Nakamura entered, the room interrupting into cheers.

Nakamura bowed and walked onto the ring as Jerry did he same thing and tells him a little bit of advice.

Just then, another sumo wrestler walked in, scaring Nakamura as he ran into Rudy's office.

"Nakamura. You can't hide in here. Or anywhere." I told him as Rudy, Jack and Milton walked in as well.

"I'm not going out there. That's Yamasaki. He's the only one that ever beat me. I can't fight him, man." Nakamura sighed as he turned around.

Just then, Kim walked in.

"Guys. We gotta put on a fight. The crowd's getting ugly. And they were not too good to begin with." She said as the crowd started cheer.

"This is all my fault." Milton said before walking out the office.

"Nakamura. Listen to me. You can't be running from this guy your whole life." Jack said, patting him on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jack. I can't go through with this." He said before Eddie walked in.

"You guys gotta see this. You're not going to believe it!" He said before we all walked out to see Milton in the ring with his underpants on.

He ran at Yamasaki but ended up falling to the ground. He got back up and wiped his mouth before running at him and tried to push him but it didn't work.

"Your little kangaroo baby has the heart of a lion. This is your moment. Go out there and take it!" Jack said before slapping Nakamura's behind.

"Oh. Wow. Skin on skin. Awkward." Jack said before Milton jumped on Yamasaki's back but ended up getting thrown on the ground. Again.

Milton then tried to run but he went through his legs and walked off the ring, getting held back by Nakamura.

"I got this one, Milton." He said before walking into the ring as everyone started to cheer.

They both got ready and came at each other and started to slap each other before grabbing each other and Nakamura throwing Yamasaki off the ring as everybody cheered.

"Milton! That was crazy! Why would you do that!?" Jack exclaimed as we brought Milton to the side.

"I don't know. Someone had to do something." Milton said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I would have never have done that."

"Yeah. That guy is the size of a brontosaurus. You know what this means?" I ask Milton.

"He has a second brain to control his tail?" Milton asked.

"No, Milton. It means your a hero! You inspired Nakamura to get his confidence back! You were awesome!"

"Really guys?" Milton asked us.

"Yeah. And you know what else is awesome? Pants." I told him, pointing at his underwear.

"Seriously, dude. Put 'em on." Jack said, as we both rolled our eyes and walked off.

When we got to the middle of the ring, Jack and I high fived Nakamura.

"Nakamura stomp!" Jerry started as he put his arms around my shoulders as everybody followed him.

Just then, Nakamura did one stop making the ground shake before doing another stomp making everybody stumble back.

At the last stomp, he fell right through the floor making us cringe.

<> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <>

NEXT DAY

We were all walking down the stairs as Jerry and I were holding hands.

"Thanks to Milton, Nakamura is heading back to Japan to get his title back." Jack said as Eddie and Milton high fived.

"You know, I can be a sumo wrestler. I just need to gain like 5...600 pounds." Jerry said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You're mom did it pretty easily." Eddie said, making Jerry let go of my hand and charging at Eddie.

"That's it, man!" He then started to chase Eddie, leaving me with Milton and Jack.

"Guys. Have you seen my spelling bee trophy? I thought I left it in my locker but I can't find it anywhere." Milton asked.

"I know it's small but it means a lot to me."

"Don't worry, Milton. We're sure it's someplace safe." I told him, patting his shoulder before Jack and I look up to where the trophies were at to see Milton's Spelling Bee Trophy.

Jack and I shared a smirk before doing our own handshake and walking off with Jack's arm over my shoulder as we walked off.