Prologue Part 2

After the conversation between Hyejin and Wheein, the drive back to the dorm was silent and awkward.

"What do you think about me having a boyfriend?" Wheein asks anticipating her best friend's answer.

"You can have one, why would you need my opinion anyways?" Hyejin said coldly, surprising Wheein with her tone.

"Because you're my best friend." Wheein mumbles sadly.

Hyejin realizes how she might have hurt Wheein with her tone, but she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was she upset that her best friend hadn't shared the news? Or was she jealous because she has idolized Tae-hyung and now he was off the market.

So caught up in her thoughts she had not noticed that they pulled up to the dorm. Walking into her and Wheein's shared bedroom she noticed Wheein was already stripping.

Her eyes raked over the older's body, scanning it like it was some kind of prize. Wheein's teeth sinking into her full pink lips as she struggled to pull her wet see through shirt over her head made Hyejin feel something.

Wheein's phone dinged from across the room so she made a move to get it. As she read the text message, a soft chuckle escapes her lips, and oh how Hyejin wishes she could hear that sound more.

"What's so funny?" Hyejin asked, hoping the latter had saw a funny picture or something other than her girlfriend.

"Tae-tae sent me this really funny video. Here look." Wheein turned the phone so that Hyejin could see the video that was sent to her, that consisted of a cat trying to catch an animatronic mouse.

Oh, Hyejin thought, They're already to the nickname stage.

"Yea, haha" Hyejin responded with an obviously fake laugh that Wheein didn't notice, seeing as she was too caught up with her boyfriend.

Wheein soon finished changing and was ready to head back to practice, when she noticed Hyejin sitting on her bed, staring into space.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked, slightly concerned.

"Um, I-i'm ok, you can head back without me. I don't feel really well right now." She stuttered, which is a very non-Hyejin thing to do, which made Wheein even more worried.

"Do you need me to stay?"

"NO" Hyejin practically screamed, wanting to be alone. "Just tell the others I don't feel well, and I'm staying home."

Wheein reluctanly leaves the room, and soon after, leaving the house.

Hyejin took this time by herself as a way to sort out her feelings and after about 2 hours she finally realised what was happening.

I'm scared, she thought, scared that he'll take her away from me. I don't want to lose my best friend.