~~~Saoirse~~~

After Allura and Coran left to the observation room, all six of us stood in the center of the training deck, our weapons summoned and ready to fight.

I looked over at Shiro, a little regretful from our small arguement. I didn't mean to shout at him, but he knew what I was feeling. No one had to know about my amnesia until I was ready to tell them. I didn't want any pity like in the past.

"In order to defeat the Gladiator, six paladins must fight as one." Coran explained.

We looked around waiting for our opponent, when all of a sudden, a small hole in the ceiling opened up and an Altean droid fell to the floor.

"Whoa!" Hunk exclaimed.

Upon landing, the Gladiator activated, running towards Hunk.

He panicked, during his massive gun before he could aim. We all activated our shields as to not get hit by the shots he fired. The Gladiator ran behind Hunk and ans swung his staff under his legs, causing Hunk to flip over and fall on his back.

The Gladiator used his staff and shocked Hunk who lay helpless on the floor as he screamed and groaned from the shock.

Pidge came in next, swinging his small blade at the droid but was blocked by the staff. It spun around, lifting its staff and continuously swinging at Pidge until he was hit and thrown on top of Hunk.

From far off in the corner, Lance fired with his rifle, the droid coming closer as he continued to fire. It swing its staff, hitting Lance's rifle, which he used as a shield.

It took only a few hits for the rifle to be freed from Lance's hands and for Lance to be hit with the staff.

Shiro, Keith and I went closer to the droid, hoping to defeat it. But it saw us, it spun around and went to hit Keith, but Keith blocked it with his sword.

The droid hit Keith, knocking him away before slamming the staff back on Lance's head and jabbing him in the stomach, swinging him into Keith.

Shiro powered up his arm and was ready to fight, but when the droid ran up to him, he froze in terror, gasping as sweat ran down his face.

I rushed in front of him, holding up my staff and blocking the attack.

"Shiro, are you okay?" I asked, struggling to keep the droid at bay. Shiro didn't answer.

"Keith, get Shiro out of the way, I'll handle this." I said. Keith nodded, getting up and rushing over to Shiro, then taking him away to the side.

I turned my attention back to the Gladiator and pushing it back with a newfound strength.

I staggered back, but quickly found its footing and ran up to me. I held my staff high, blocking its attack as it slammed its staff on mine.

I spun around, getting out of it's way and letting it fumble down to its knees. I took the opportunity, raising my staff to stave it in the back, but it quickly turned around and blocked my attack.

I jumped up, driving its attention towards me, however, it didn't expect me to attack like I did.

I spun my staff around behind my back and stabbed it in through the head while I was still in the air. It was put out of commission, sparking from the attack at the entry point of my staff, but I wasn't done yet.

I landed in a crouching position and flipped the Gladiator over, slamming it to the ground and finally beating it.

Everyone stared at me with shock. It wasn't very surprising, the only ones who had ever seen me fight were Shiro and Keith.