3 - detective, number

*present*

Alex pov

Just arrived in Philippines 2 days ago at na andito ako ngayon sa moon cafe to meet a friend.

"Hey Alex"

sabay beso naman nya sa'kin.

"yes it's been a while Trish. I believe you have something to ask me to do for you?"

"not actually me but my bestfriend. she needs a detective"

I sipped my  coffee first  bago sumagot

"sino ang ipapahanap nya?"

"her gay lover, raver. you know him dahil sikat sya na artista at modelo"

i cant believe what i have just heard. her bff wants me to find raver. really what a small world.

"so who is this bff of yours then?"

"it's isabella tiu, vice president of A&A corporation"

"i know her, just give me a day then i will go meet her in her office to personally give her some infos about his gay lover"

mmmm raver, so it's true after all the scene you made at the airport huh.

.............

"Ms. Isabella Tiu?"

Bungad ko kay Isabella pag pasok ko sa office nya.

"Yes and you are Alex Yu Alonzo"

"Sino ang ipapahanap mo?"

direct to the point ko na tanong sa kanya.

"Well, i want you to find this person and I want to know everything that happened to him...as in..everything"

Sabay abot naman nya ng mga pictures ni Raver.

"Mmmm he left for NYC 1 year and 8 months ago to be exact. After he had his first brand endorsement there nawala sya for half a year then after that he continued his career there and never came back"

pag simula ko sa kanya base from the news that I have read.

"Yes, but I want to know the details of what happened to him. That gay owe me big time. That's why I am hiring you to help me find out"

sagot naman nya while sipping her coffee.

"Was he your lover? You two made a scene at the airport before he left kaya nakapag tataka kung bakit hindi sya bumalik. Although I know that he is gay"

she looked at me before she answered.

"Yes he was my lover and he promised me that he will come back and we have a daughter"

mmmm they have a baby. kung may chance silang dalawa hinding malayo na kami din ni kevin magkaka chance.

I will never give up then on chasing my pakipot baklita. Bibigay at bibigay din sya sa kagandahan at ka seksihan ko.
Sabi nga nila claim it.

"I see, well, before I came here Trish told me that it's Raver that you wanted me to check so I made these in advance"

I handed her the folder with ravers infos of his current life in NYC.

"His NYC address is there and all the contacts and his schedules aswell, you can go see your gay lover there while I will investigate further"

"Mmm you are good, i like you, magkakasundo tayo"

sagot naman nya while reading the file i gave her  and i can see that she is pleased.

"Oh yes and before I will go ahmmm can you write down Kevin's new number?"

she looked at me na tila sinusuri ako bago sumagot.

"Of course"

I liked her and im pretty sure na mahaba haba pa ang pag kikita at samahan namin.

..............

*past-hs days*

"pakisulat ang number ni kevin"

sabay abot ko naman sa mini notebook ko kay raver.

"at bakit?"

pataray na tanong ni baklita

“i’ll send him a message and call him, we are classmates afterall”

But the truth is i will only stalk kevin my loves just to know more about him at para maka akyat na din ng ligaw sa kanya or hindi kaya pamanhikan. Bigla naman akong na excite sa na isip ko.

"Ay sos babaeta ka,im pretty sure you will make papansin and stalk kevin lang. Oh eto galingan mo ang pang akit ha. If you want my help...just call my name and i'll be there"

At kinanta pa nya ang last part huh mariah carey version pa at hindi mj version kaloka ang bading.

"Aasahan ko yan ha, soon i am going to need your help on my operation  own the gays heart"

Sabay tawa ko naman kay raver

"Wow ateng ha ganda ng title mo, operation own the gays heart talaga. Push mo lang yan teh malay mo one of these days, weeks, months, years and so on and so on eh mapapasayo din si kevin ay si eve the dyosa pala hahahha"

Sabay tawa naman ni raver.

Hmmp mapapasa akin talaga sya,by hook or by crook nyahahahah.

...