seventeen.

"What do you want, Higuchi?"

When she caught the blonde off guard by her question earlier, she took this opportunity to flip themselves over― Taiyo towering over her this time. Hands pinned against hands. "I'm quite offended you used my subordinate's body for a break in."

"I-!" She hushed her, her eyes dark with anger and annoyance. By this time she activated her powers, using the blood she bled earlier to surround themselves with sharp spikes; mostly directed at the mafia worker. Taiyo was so close she could slit her throat, had she not be on the good side. It made Higuchi shake and shiver.

Of course, she wouldn't harm her now. She just simply wanted a valuable reason as to why she broke in, used Dazai's form, and ruined her dinner that was probably cold now.

You could say she was furious.

"Give me that one good reason that'll make me not want to plunge a spike through your head right now."

Cold sweat dropped down Higuchi's neck and forehead. Before she went to the detective's apartment, she did a small background check on the woman.

Dozens of reports from different members that encountered her has the same saying: 'she seems far too kind to take on a fight.' Yet after that statement, Higuchi read the amount of damage the woman on top of her has done to them.

"Not a lot of damage was done for the victim to have died, but enough for them to have trauma."

Higuchi was one of those people who will believe it when they see it. Now, with her pinned down to the floor- she didn't need to see anything more to believe that this woman is a hazard.

"Well? Gonna say the reason? Or-"

"Alright! I was seeking more information from you okay?!" Taiyo chuckled darker, leaning closer to her (so did the spikes.) "By seducing me?"

"Yes!"

"What information exactly?"

"A-About your last case before you went away for 2 years!"

Taiyo just stared at her, contemplating if she should believe the blonde. She didn't. "Never knew you were a great liar, Higuchi-chan." She got a droplet of blood from a spike, and lightly plunged into her knee. The blonde gasped out and yelled. The feeling was similar to when a person presses down on your bruise.

"Are you going to tell me the real reason now?" Higuchi was panting and sweating, clearly not very skilled in talking out of her façade.

" M-Mori-san wanted to know more information about your agency's insights on your recent crime." Taiyo's eyes darkened as she narrowed it to Higuchi's direction. "What?"

"You seriously don't know what you're doing with your job to not take note of a crime you're involved in?" Higuchi had gained the confidence of smugly talking back to her restrictor. Taiyo glared at her back, "What I do with my job does not concern you."

"Back to the topic. What does Mori want with a disturbing crime case?" Higuchi seemed dumbfounded. One of the best detectives in the continent really didn't know what she had passed through? "The woman with the orange hair seemingly has a page." Taiyo's eyes widened, "You're lying."

"Why would I be?"

"You're a mafia member."

"Touché. But why would I waste my time and effort in coming here and-" Higuchi groaned, her cheeks red, "Seduce you." Taiyo rolled her eyes, but focused back to the mafioso.

"How did you know she has a page? I was sure she worked for you guys." Higuchi sighed, "Not every bad person works for us. There are hundreds of gangs out there."