Chapter 17

Papyrus was laying in bed the following morning with his eye sockets closed thinking about the day before and yesterday's events; hardly believing the (H/C) haired girl sleeping peacefully on his ribcage. He slowly and carefully moved his hand towards (Y/N)'s face gently removing the stray hairs that covered her face.
".....P-Papyrus...." (Y/N) mumbled in her sleep and moved closer, interlocking her legs with his subconsciously while her left arm wrapped around his chest.

"How cute she's dreaming about me." Papyrus softly whispered before carefully grabbing his cellbone and taking a photo of the two of them and making it his home screen. "Aww so perfect and peaceful." He smiled genuinely before laying a kiss upon her head. "Honey?.... (Y/N) Honey? It's time to wake up now." (Y/N) shifted slightly before looking at Papyrus with her tired eyes.

"Good morning. S-sorry about sneaking into your bed last night." You leaned forward pecking Papyrus' cheekbone.

"Waking up next to you Honey is like a dream come true." Papyrus grinned, while gingerly placing his phone back on the table beside his bed. You roll your eyes playfully while you unfurl yourself from Papyrus' body.

"Smooth, but that won't get me into bed with ya." You smirk with a wink trying to get out of the bed only to be pulled back in.

"Hmmm.... too late for that you already are in my bed." Papyrus softly ran his phalanges through your soft hair while lightly nipping the back of your neck.

"P-pap...." You shiver at the feeling of his warm breath touching your skin, while he continued to leave little bite marks on the back of your neck working his way painfully slow towards your right shoulder; Papyrus' grin growing the more you squirm under his touch, until your face was completely red. "Come on my lazy bones, we have to clean up the house some before Sans gets home." Sighing in defeat Papyrus releases you from his grip allowing you to slip away down the stairs.

~~~Meanwhile with Sans~~~

"THAT WAS A GOOD MORNING TRAINING SESSION ALPHYS." Sans wiped some dirt off of his battle body from his sparing session.

"Not bad Punk. You are improving but your footing could be a little better." Alphys pointed out more pointers for Sans to use later with training.

"I BETTER GET GOING. KNOWING MY BROTHER AND HOW MUCH OF A LAZY BONES HE IS THE HOUSE IS PROBABLY STARTING TO LOOK LIKE HIS ROOM." After gathering all of his belongings and saying his good-byes to Alphys and Undyne, Sans started to make his way back home.