Chapter 8

You wake up in a foggy daze laying in the snow. Looking around you, you notice the doors for the ruins behind you. “Wow how long was I out?” you look at the date and time on your phone and shake your head. “N-No that can't be right….. it’s the same date and time when I first exited the ruins….. was that all just a dream?” You stand up and brush off the snow and walk towards the familiar bridge where you first met your charming and punny crush. “Okay here we go again… I'll be more prepared this time.” You walk to the bridge and a small smile spread across your face as Papyrus talks and greets you for the second time.

              ~~~Time skip~~~

It’s been just bout three months and this time you were able to befriend both Alphys and Undyne; got to meet Napstaton who bought you a whole new wardrobe and shoes. You and Sans are still very close friends, and you kept cautious about things you accidentally mentioned from the previous timeline. “HUMAN I'M GOING OUT ON PATROL TO CHECK AND SEE IF PAPYRUS IS SLACKING OR NOT AND TO RECALIBERATE MY PUZZLES AND MAKE A NEW ONE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH?”

“Sounds like fun Sans. If you like we can make a snowman in front of the house afterwards.” You smile brightly and get yourself ready for the snow.