Chapter 12

As Sans walked up to Alphys’ place with sleeping bag and pillow under his arms; while he knocks on Alphys’ front door. “HELLO ALPHYS! HELLO UNDYNE! I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS HAVE ARRIVED FOR OUR SLEEPOVER.”

“Heya punk! Come on in and make yourself comfortable.” Alphys opened the door and moved aside to let the excitable skeleton in.

“H-hi Sans. Y-you look like you have some exciting news??” Sans perked up in more excitement to tell his two friends about the news.

“WELL YOU KNOW HOW (Y/N) LIKES PAPPY RIGHT? AND HOW PAPPY LIKES HER BACK BUT NEITHER OF THEM KNOW THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.” His eyes turned into big stars as Alphys and Undyne nod excited to hear about their favourite ship since pretty much everyone in the Underground knew of (Y/N)’s crush except her oblivious crush.

“Get on with its Sans!” Alphys says impatiently.

“WELL I CAUGHT PAPYRUS STARING AT (Y/N) WHILE SHE WAS SINGING AND DANCING WHILE SHE WAS MAKING SUPPER. BUT THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT, ANYWAYS PAPPY WAS BLUSHING WITH HEARTS IN HIS SOCKETS AND THEN (Y/N) WAS GOING ON AND ON ABOUT HOW SHE FELT CALM AND SAFE AND HOW HIS SCENT WAS GOOD AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT.”

“O-Oh my gosh! d-do you think they will finally confesses to each other tonight???” Undyne squealed with such excitement that she went and got ready to go outside. “W-what are we waiting for? I-I don't want to miss this!” So with that they all rushed out of the house and back to Snowdin.

              ~~~Time Skip~~~

“WHAT DO YO-"

“Shhh! Sans they will hear you.” Alphys hissed getting closer to the window with Undyne to watch and listen.

“Sorry… what can you make out?” Sans spoke softer as Undyne started to fangirl silently.

“S-she said!” Before she could continue Alphys broke in.

“(Y/N) pretty much said Pappy. the truth is that I (Y/N) really, really like no…. I really, really love you and I have for a very long time. Oh she just turned her face away from Papyrus, and now is saying something else. That she had been too scared to tell or share her feelings, always terrified that he didn't share her feelings. So she kept them from him, so he wouldn't get hurt because of her. And oh stars! that is so precious!”

“WHat is it Alphys???” Sans jumped to the window to see his brother kissing (Y/N) and telling her that he loved her too. “I think we should go before they notice us.” Alphys nodded in agreement before dragging Undyne away from the Snow covered house, leaving only foot prints and smudges on the windows.