He was wearing a white t-shirt and those denim blue pants I had helped him unpack yesterday. It was such a natural outfit, yet he made it look like he was going to some important event. I envied him so much.

He shrugged on his jacket and slipped his white shoes on before grabbing the car keys from the bench beside the door. "Let's go."

We exited the house, and he locked the door behind us before leading me to his black sports car. I became hesitant when I slid into the passenger seat, and Timmy noticed it the second he was beside me. "What's bothering you?" He wondered, a frown between his eyebrows.

I pursed my lips as I turned to him. "I'm not sure I feel safe letting you drive. I mean, last time, I thought we were going to crash because you wouldn't sit still. How can I trust you this time?"

He rolled his eyes, putting the key in the ignition. "I'm not going to crash. I haven't done it once since I got my driver's license, and that was ages ago. So, there's no reason for you not to trust me," he shrugged.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Just because you haven't crashed yet doesn't mean you never will," I huffed.

He turned to me so he could flash me a knowing look. "Just trust me, Jules."

Rolling my eyes, I let out a sigh. "Fine, let's go. I'm going to get late if we stay here for another minute."

He pulled out of the lot and sped off towards the bakery. It was obvious he was doing his best to make me satisfied with his driving because he would glance at me now and then to see what I was thinking. It was hilarious, but I tried my best not to show that I was aware of what he was doing.

When he pulled over outside the building, he turned to me. "Wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, right?" He said with confidence.

I let out a snort. "If it weren't for the fact that you tried so hard, I would've thought you'd taken some driving lessons," I winked.

His mouth fell open. "Hey, I wasn't... You just... I... Arghh," he huffed in defeat, crossing his arms over his chest.

I let out a loud bark of laughter before exiting the car. "See you inside, loser," I teased, earning a middle finger and glare from him. It only made me laugh even harder.

Entering the bakery, I walked into the changing room and changed into my working outfit before joining Dylan behind the counter. He was filling up the glass window with pastries, getting everything ready before we opened.

"Morning, Dyl," I greeted, making him turn around.

"Hi there, Jules. What's up?"

I let out a chuckle as I thought of the man who was waiting outside in his car for us to open. "Timmy drove me here today," I informed him.

Dylan's eyes widened in surprise. "He what? Why?" He wondered.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He said he was craving a bagel, so he insisted he'd drive me to work since he was going to come here to buy one anyway," I said, trying to imitate his voice.

His eyebrows shot up. "And that's the reason he drove you here? To get a bagel? Man, are you sure he doesn't have feelings for you?"

I let out a sigh, but the smile remained on my face. "Yeah. I'm sure he did it just because we're good friends," I said, biting the inside of my cheek because even if it was true, it still hurt.

Dylan thought for a while before asking: "How are things with Aden then? You haven't told me anything about him," he pouted in disappointment.

I rolled my eyes. "That's because there's nothing to say yet. We have just started going out and I want to take things slow because... because of my feelings for Timmy," I muttered.