There was a text on the front which said, 'At 23:30 (11:30 pm), I will be stealing 'The Gem from the Other World' from the Japan Gem Museum! From 'Kaitou Joker'.

"This time, for sure, Joker I will catch you!!", but as the Inspector muttered to himself, he was interrupted by one of his men.

"Sir! Joker has entered the building but we don't know where he is!"

"How could you lose him?!?", yelled Oniyama. "I'm very sorry, sir, but when we were chasing him, he turned around the corner and disappeared!".

"Listen up! Joker is probably in this room already! Everyone, grab the person to your right's cheek and pull!".

When he said that, all of his men followed obediently but all the Inspector met was several cries of pain.

"ITAI!!"

Inspector Oniyama looked around the room, trying to find Joker. He scanned the room until he realized that the cop that had reported to him didn't have anyone next to him so he went and grabbed his face to see if it was Joker in disguise.

"Eh?!"

To his surprise, the man that had reported to him was not a cop, but it was Joker in disguise once again.

"THERE HE IS!! GET HIM!!"

Every officer ran towards Joker as the Image gum that was disguising him as a cop popped with a 'pop'.

"Maa, maa, calm down everyone! Let's enjoy this challenge at it's best!", yelled Joker as he walked towards the case containing the red gem. "Hey, I wonder how much this is?"

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE US!", yelled the police division in unison. Unfortunately, it seemed like Joker really was ignoring them.

"It looks so shiny!! Now I really wanna have it!", yelled Joker as he clung on to the case with the gem.

The policemen anime fell as Joker ignored them once again. Snapping out of it, Oniyama yelled, "What are you all waiting for?! Go catch Joker!!".

"A-Ah! Yes, sir!"

The policemen and Oniyama went towards Joker but before they could reach him, Joker blew a bubble of Image Gum. When it burst, the Inspector and everyone else shielded their faces on instinct.

When they all opened their eyes, they were in for a big surprise.

"W-what?!"

"I can't get it off!!"

"Arrgg!!

Were the resounding responses from the various Jokers. Somehow, Inspector Oniyama was able to avoid getting covered by the Image Gum, so as a result, he found himself surrounded by a bunch of Jokers, not knowing which one was the real one.

"S-sir! The Gem is gone!!", said one of the Jokers. "WHAT?!?", yelled the Inspector.

Every Joker in the room looked towards the case and found nothing where the red Gem was supposed to be.

"Hahaha!", they heard from outside. All of them went towards the window and saw Joker on his Road Joker with the red Gem in hand.

"What are you waiting for? Catch me if you can!".

That set the police officers off. They scrambled after Joker except for Inspector Oniyama. He had to tie his shoelace first.

Oniyama felt someone put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Inspector!", said Joker.

"What?! But how? You're outside!", yelled Oniyama before he paused and his eyes widened. "Wait, don't tell me it's the same as before!"

"Haha! Congrats, Inspector! You figured the trick out!", congratulated Joker. "Yes, it is the same trick I used when I was stealing the Dragon Gem from all those nights ago!".