#04: Despair

I let out a scream of despair as I tried to endure the pain they inflicted on me, over and over again.

I already lost count but even so, I still can't help but to cry because of it.

It hurts.

Years had past since they captured me and turn into some little test subjects of them.

The only thing that I can do in here is just accept everything they give and hope that someday someone will save me from these sufferings, these endless excruciating pain that I'm through.

I just hope that someone will save me from these God forsaken place, these hell.

I hoped, and hope, and hope until there's none left, and still noone came, I ended up waking up in the same lonely, quiet and cold place where only pain is the payment of everything.

Until I just wake up one day, it doesn't hurt anymore, it feels nothing, whatever they do I can't feel the pain that I almost memorized through experience.

I just realized that they gave me a new pair of eyes, an eyes which see thought the mask of evil.

They gave me new ears, ears to hear every cries of injustice.

They gave me new nose, nose to smell the blood of the innocents that had to be shed in the hands of those demons.

They almost gave me everything but I realized they haven't give me new lips and tongue, so everything else that they gave me was rendered useless.

For I can't speak the truth.

I can't yell for help.

I can't warn anyone.

I can't describe how distateful they are to me.

Even in the midst of despair, the truth is I can just listen, I can just smell, I can just watch, but I can't really do anything, because before I can do that, I figured out that I'm dead.