#02: Present

I slowly lost my smile as I look at my dearest love staring at the back of a woman, I can't help but to smile bitterly.

The love of his life has finally showed up, should I leave the stage now?

The Queen is back to take the throne I tried to protect and take care all of these years.

He look at her as if she was the only person that exist in his eyes, he look at her the way I look at him.

Who am I?

I'm just a replacement, a substitute in a place that she owned, yes, she left him, but he love her, I'm just an extra trying to get between the two of them.

Who am I to interfere, when I know how it feels to be ignored by the person you love and cared the most?

How can I find myself being comfortable in his embrace, when I know he was thinking of another woman when he close his eyes?

How will I be happy to sleep beside him when a different woman was the content of his dreams?

How can I proudly claim him when I know that someone already marked him as her's?

Tell me.

Because I don't know what to do, I don't know where should I place myself, I don't know if can love him without limitations because I don't know who I am to him.

oh, I fucking know.

The painful part is, for him I'm just his present but she has always been his future.