#03: Past or Present?

I gently look at the woman beside me and smile when I see the resemblance of her smile and the woman I loved, and will keep on loving.

But immediately lost it when a thought suddenly cross my mind, she's not her, that's all I know, no one can replace her.

They may have the same personality  but they are not the same person, I should always keep that in mind.

I don't want to hurt anyone but I tend to forget that the woman I love will not be by my side anymore, but I kept on finding her from different women ending up hurting them.

But I know at the end of the day, after all the pain that I inflicted, and hearts that I broke. I only fooled myself.

I felt someone's stare so I look back and saw a woman's back walking away from my direction.

I smiled.

That's right, that's what you need to do, if you keep on loving me, i will keep on hurting you until you can't love me anymore.

You surely look like her and everytime I look at you I felt like I was looking at my life, my woman, my love and my galaxy so I kept you, but like a smart woman you are, you turn away and chose the better future ahead of you.

I'm proud.

Soon I will also let go of this woman beside me because I finally realized that I shouldn't hurt anyone because of some unreasonable reason and I also know that she's my past, my present, and my future.

She died and so is my destiny

I don't have a past, a present, nor a future.