"And also, unlike in my dreams, I found out that he has a twin brother here in this world, named Fraden Cohen that he is also abusing physically. I heard Fraden yesterday inside that house, shouting for help. I looked for the shouting voice, which is him, and I found him inside their basement where Alfred had been mistreating him. At first, I was fairly convinced that he was really Alfred who had managed to escape prison and was hiding in the basement of his house so I called for the police for them to come and re-arrest him. However, when they arrived, the police officer had assured me that Alfred was indeed still in prison serving his sentence, for I started to confront them about why did the murderer, Alfred had managed to escape from prison. The police then brought Fraden to the station for questioning. And because I was curious, I accompanied them to the station. It was only then, when I saw the real-life Alfred behind bars inside the prison, that I became convinced of Fraden's true identity. And as we saw each other, Alfred seemed oblivious to my presence. It appeared as if he did not recognize me at all here, in this world. And just like in the lucid-dream, Alfred was jailed here for the same crime of murder committed against a different guy who is courting the girl, that he became observed wirh, but the girl is obviously, not me. Thus, maybe my dream is just a representation of something or someone else who is a victim of the true-life Alfred.", Zatanna continued.

"I'm shocked. But I'm glad you're okay now. Looks like I'm not really the only one. Oh, boy.", Isla replied dreamily. "What are you saying?", Sabrina asked confusingly. Isla began to tell her news, "Well, the thing that you had said to me before, finally happened, this afternoon. I met Grayson and I'm sure it's him! I ran to him twice this day, at the bookstore and at the coffee shop. Because this morning, I have been so busy looking for the book that I've been saving all my money for a long time. But then my classmate called me over the phone, so I went out. And when I came back, the book was gone and I saw a familiar man holding it. I tried to stop him from buying the book and I offered him my excess money just for him to buy another, except for that one last mythology volume, but I wasn't able to convince him."

"And so, I decided to de-stress myself, so I went to the nearest coffee shop but I was not aware that he followed me there! And to my surprise, he bought another book for me in exchange for that mythology I've been wanting that he took. But I was still annoyed at him, so I didn't accept the book and just as when I'm fighting with him, he removed his sunglasses, and that's when I found out that it was really Grayson. I realized that that is the reason why he really looked familiar. And that's also why I had a hard time saying yes to your invite earlier, Sabrina, because I didn't even got to apologize and most especially, to talk to him.", Isla replied while rolling her eyes.

"But sad to say, I think that he don't know me at all, in this world. It's like he didn't even remember me as her girl in that dream or maybe he didn't even dream about that at all. But one thing is for sure, between the two of us, I know him now more than he knows me.", Isla continued. "But Sab, Tanna, there has been one big change in my life that I think, I really need to tell you.", Isla admitted. "What is it?", Sabrina retaliated.
"Ever since that day that I left that world I've never been back to my old normal self.", Isla stated. "Why? Is it because of Grayson again? Didn't we talk about that?", Sabrina retorted. "No, this is not because of him. This is because, I have also developed a supernatural ability. Yes, I have abilities now, just like you, Brina.", Isla revealed.

"What?!", Sabrina and Zatanna replied surprisingly. "I learned about this 3 months ago, but I decided to keep it to myself first. It started showing when I went to the town's park and saw an injured kid crying for help. I walked towards him and I led him on one of the benches, and when I touched his legs with my bare hands, God! The wounds started to fade away, although the pain was still there, but still, the kid can not believe what happened, and so am I. So, I tested it out on myself, the next day. I made a little intentional scratch on my arms and when I began to touch it, the wound was surprisingly gone! I did that again day after day for a week, and the results continued to be just the same, but on the last day of me testing it out, I had cured not only the wound, but I also made the pain disappear! In other words, I had treated myself without using anything aside from my bare hands!", Isla elucidated it further.