Chapter III

...

Lavita

Lavita is still sleeping when she heard a woman's voice calling her softly. And when she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw is a lady standing near her. The lady is indeed very pretty and simple-looking but what caught her attention the most is the lady's dress for it looks like a dress from the early 1700s.

"Finally! You're awake, Princess Lavita." Lavita why this lady knows her and where she is at. "Uhm excuse me miss, but who are you? How did you know my name?" "Pardon me, princess? I am Ilia we've known each other since were kids. I'm the daughter of Malia, one of the servants here in your kingdom. "Ilia answered her confusingly.

"Wait, what? I don't understand what you're talking about.", Lavita looked around and to her surprise, everything in that room is unfamiliar and unusual. It looks like a room back from the 18th century which is absolutely different from her real room.

"Where am I?", Lavita whispered to herself apprehensively.

Lavita became anxious and she tried to run away. But when she opened the door, she was bewildered to see the long hallway with very busy people, but when they saw her, everyone stopped what they are doing to bow down to her. "Good evening your highness.", everyone said in unison. She was in great awe.

Afterwards, Lavita still had no idea what to do when a strictly-looking old woman approached her and told her to get ready, because according to her, the royal families from other kingdoms will be there within an hour to celebrate her father's birthday with them.

Lavita was caught off guard when a number of female servants including the girl named Ilia approached her to bring her to her room again.

Lavita was still shocked. Everything in that place is unfamiliar and it's creeping her out. The last thing she remembered is that she went to the Maiden Mountains together with her friends.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Ilia offered her a very beautiful half blue moon necklace that is contained inside a small dark blue box. "Your majesty, Queen Victoria and King Luther want you, princess to wear this.", Lavita just accepted the necklace and wore it.

"Ilia, can you tell me what is the date today?", Lavita nervously asked, afraid that her thoughts about where she is, is true. "Princess Vita, the date today is October 14, 1770 it's King Luther's 60th birthday.", Ilia stated. Lavita was shocked. Her instincts were true, she really is inside another world that is very far from her real life.

She was startled when someone suddenly opened the door. She turned around and saw a tall and handsome prince standing near her. He has a hooded and color green eyes, a pointed nose and red lips. The prince came closer to her and smiled sweetly.

"Good evening my lady.", the prince said while bowing down to her.

Zatanna

A loud scream awoke Zatanna up. She immediately fixed and composed herself when a stick hit her desk. She looked for the person who did that and to her surprise it's an old woman with a thick eye glasses looking very annoyed at her.

"Miss Zatanna! This is the 3rd time that I caught you sleeping in my class, I warned you many times about this, that when I caught you again, I'll give you 3 in your grade!", she heard the students laughing and making fun of her. Their strict prof has still something to say but the bell rang. "Class dismissed!", she shouted.

Her blockmates started to leave the room but Zatanna decided to stay. She didn't know what to do for she started to realize that everything that surrounds her is different, everything just became strange and new to her like her prof who isn't really short tempered, her kind classmates, and her school.