"Hey, Sed, can I see the photos now?" I begged, Sed, my photographer because I was becoming impatient.

"Yes, darling!" He huffed turning the screen towards me showing me the pictures.

"Absolutely, marvelous!" He boasted shaking his head

"Aww, thanks sed." I smiled walking off going into my dressing room.

I took my outfit and makeup off then I gathered my things.

I walked out of the dressing room. "Ok, bye guys see y'all in..uh.."

"In 2 days sweetie!" Linda, the fashion designer, said.

I smiled nodding. I loved modeling it was such an art.

🧡

I came home and took a shower and changed into something simple.

Ella, sent the text saying she was outside

Ella, sent the text saying she was outside. So I, looked in the mirror one last time and rubbed my lips together. Then I grabbed my purse walking out of the door heading to the sprinter.

Once I entered the sprinter, I was greeted by everybody. "Hey, Queenith!" They said in unison except for roddy.

"Hey!" I smiled sitting next to Ella but still felt awkward about last night.

I took a quick glare at roddy and saw a girl sitting on his lap. Instantly, causing me to pull my phone out and get on Instagram.

I was sensing a hint of jealousy, but I had to remember that I was in a relationship.

I cleared my throat. "So, Ella, when is artist coming back?"

She poked her lip out. "Hopefully, this weekend." She said as I nodded understanding.

"Sis, I'm sad too. Clare won't be back in another 5 days." I pouted.

"Damn. Can't us men have some space sometimes?" Manny asked mugging us, making me, Ella, and ole girl scoff.

"Space? Y'all get enough space!" Ella said while pop smacked his lips.

"She got me tight over here with this nonsense." Pop added.

I laughed shaking my head. "Men will always be men."

"Period!" Ole girl added.

I rolled my eyes getting back on my phone as I heard a snicker come from roddy.

🧡

We arrived at the restaurant and I was already a little annoyed with Roddy and his irritating hoe and her voice.

"Is this chili's!?" Ole girl squealed making me squint my eyes.

I mean the sign does say chili's.

"Yea and I can't wait to get in this mf and smash on some lobster!" Manny said.
-
I was the second to the last to get off as I walked behind everybody. Suddenly, roddy pulled at my leggings.

"You look thick today..you welcome!" He smacked my butt making me scoff. "Now, take my picture." He forcefully gave me his phone causing me to raise a brow.

"Umm. No. So here." I handed him his phone back about to walk off until he pulled me by my leggings again.

"Take this shit before I tell Cleetus about us." He said giving me the phone back as I sighed.

Thought he wasn't a homewrecker.

"It's Clarence. And are you really going to be blackmailing me? Can you please leave me alone!?" I asked getting infuriated.

He smiled nodding as I annoyingly roll my eyes taking the picture. "Lose that attitude lil mama. And I can't leave you alone..you mines." He shrugged as I scrunched my face up.

I'm mad he looked so good today. Ugh. His short self.

"Since when? In what world?" I asked handing him his phone back

"Since when? In what world?" I asked handing him his phone back. "And you're welcome..rude midget." I mumbled the last part.

"Yo shit too tight to be left alone and thank you babymama." He smiled as I huffed walking off.

Babymama? No, ma'am.

I turned around. "I'm not your babymama go tell that to the girl that was sitting on your lap." I rolled my eyes storming off hearing him chuckle.

"Jealous ass." I heard him say.

"I could never boo!" I said loud and clear walking into the restaurant.

I hope this goes by quickly!

🧡