Chapter 21 first stop

~Jay's POV~

Trevor passed the time on the tour bus by performing and singing to me I told him I get some rest so he won't be tired to see his fans.

We then arrived at out first stop which was Seattle, everyone stepped out of the bus and security lead us all to the back entrance of the building first the boys were doing a meet and greet for their V.I.P guests I smiled when I've seen all the fans and thinking that I'm apart of this family and how I never thought I had a chance with ANY of the boys but I proved that I small unnoticed fangirl most certainly CAN have goals and can reach them.

I did have an Instagram well... DO have an Instagram page that has 100k followers and it's an all youtube fan page... Yup I never told ANY of the boys I would be a little too embarrassed but some, actually, quite a bit of people recognized me from the Instagram page and some noticed from my twitter and asked for pics with Trevor and I the fans were so nice I couldn't have asked for a better first stop.

Later on they performed a show and opened up with the o2l song then Ricky and Trevor sang songs and then they did a Q and A which went quite successful it was so hilarious I loved it.

~after performance~

"Well how'd I do babe?" Trevor asked

"Trevor I was honestly blown away it was fantastic!" That's when I heard from the mini kitchen area someone "corrected" me

"DON'T YOU MEAN FRANTASTIC!!!???" Obviously Connor I giggled at his statement

"Trevor the fans were so nice can you believe they asked for pictures with you and I!?" Trevor smiled meanwhile my phone had to ruin the moment and started to CONSTANTLY vibrate!

"Babe you might want to check your phone..." Trevor said I looked on my phone to find I was constantly getting tagged by people on Instagram and they were edits of Trevor and I with the pictures the fans captured tonight and under the caption they put
@/instagramname WOW!! Dreams do come true jay finally got her wish to be trev's bae! 😍 #tray I ship it so hard!!!

I smiled brightly at my phone screen

"Why're you smiling darling what happened?" Trev asked

"Oh...I... uh.... n-nothing nothing I swear um it's fine I'm fine...!!!!!"
I didn't want him to find out about my Instagram fan page (embarrassing much!?"
Trevor then playfully snatched my phone away from me

"TREV STOP NO OH MY GAWSH LIFE RUINed now CRAP!!!!"

"AWWWWWW YOU HAVE AN INSTAGRAM FAN PAGE WITH OVER 100K FOLLOWERS!!!!????"

"SSHHH Trevor!!!"

"I can't WAIT to tell the boys!!!"
He said with a cheeky grin mixed with a smirk

Oh no.