"What I do? She drank the apple juice"

"You could have at least warned her"

"I forgot about the only untouchable drink in the fridge" Dave shook his head as they walked out the kitchen and into the dining area to eat breakfast.

When everyone was finished eating Armonii gathered everyone's plates and began washing the dishes.

"Would you like any help Armonii ?" Tierra asked as Darren and Dave went upstairs.

"Nope" she answered not turning around to look at her.

"Do you not like me" Armonii stopped washing dishes for a second before continuing.

"Why do you think I don't"

"It just doesn't seem like you like me, and I'm very sorry I didn't know that the apple juice was yours Darren didn't warn me"

"Don't stress over it" Tierra nodded even though she knew Armonii couldn't see her.

"I would like for you to like me Armonii"

"I never said I didn't"

"So you do like me?"

"I don't know you"

"Oh, can we get to know each other though?"

"Why? Why me and not Dave?"

"Because your like Darren's big sister, I know he looks up to Dave, but he admires you" Armonii faced her for the first time.

"Really"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Okay we can get to know each other"

"Really?" Armonii nodded and Tierra smiled.

"Great, and again I'm very sorry about your drink, I'll even replace it"

"I said don't worry about it and stop being sorry"

"Huh?"

"Stop being so sorry, say it was your bad or you apologized, but your not sorry" Tierra nodded. Armonii turned back around to finish washing the dishes and Tierra went back upstairs.

When Armonii finished cleaning the kitchen and dining room Dave came back downstairs. He had changed into gray champion sweats and his timbs.

 He had changed into gray champion sweats and his timbs

"Where you going babe?" Armonii asked him.

"To go check out the site, it almost finished"

"Good, I can't wait to see the reveal"

"Me either, the release party finna be lit"

"I wish I could drink like I used to and I can't smoke like that no more" he smiled thinking of their baby.