CH2 I'm a Villainess?!?!

Start from the beginning

Just as I stepped outside of my room, I was led by a butler to the room next door to mine. This room was less pink ad much more elegant than mine. It had baby blue walls and white curtains, letting the warm sunlight illuminate the wide room.

After I admired the interior design of the room, I focused my gaze on the white canopy bed in the very center.

On the bed was a beautiful blue haired woman with a pair of kind, ruby red eyes. In her arms was a fluffy white bundle of cloth.

"Althea! Come here and see your new younger sister!" the beautiful woman, whom I would assume to be my mother in this life, exclaimed with an unusually energetic fashion despite just giving birth.

Errr... I don't know how to talk to her. She isn't my mom. If she were my mom, she would say something like ," I hope this baby doesn't turn out like you did," and I would just laugh it off and resume karate practice, much to her dismay. But THIS lady, she is LOVING and SWEET, which are strangely foreign traits to me. Huh.

"Mommy! Is that her?" I said, trying my absolute best to imitate a five year old.

.

.

.

Is it just me, or does she look disgusted?

Duchess Carta Violet :

Duchess POV:

Ah! Yes! I finally have a child of my own!

I stare down at this little bundle of hope in my arms. She is beautiful. I will definitely raise her to surpass that bastard child. She is the only reason why I am not respected in high society. Her very existence disgusts me.

I mean, she is merely a child born out of wedlock! She is sure to grow up to be a prostitute just like her mother! After all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

I am then awoken from my thoughts by a creaking of the door and the sound of tiny footsteps. Ugh, that little piece of trash is here. Time to put on my "good mother" face.

Althea POV:

I took a few light steps toward my "mother" and took a glimpse at the baby in her arms.

All of a sudden, a sharp, intense pain struck my head, and I hurled myself forward onto the bed.

My hands were covering both of my ears as I shook violently, waiting for the pain to end. Ugh, hadn't I endured enough pain before? This is like 10x more painful than when I was being reincarnated!

After about 10 minutes of tear-spilling, blood-curling screams and watching my mother "worry" about me without actually doing anything, I saw black.

"Althea V-violet?!?! I'm the villa-!?!" 

I quickly stopped myself before anyone thought I was going insane.

Memory after memory came flooding into my brain, and when it stopped, I fell backward onto a pillow. I guess I passed out from the pain.

I am now in the body of the main villainess of the novel, "Swords and Roses", the Duke's daughter herself, Althea von Lune Violet.

...And that baby was the heroine of the novel, Bella von Heil Violet.

I can't believe this. I KNOW I ASKED TO HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS BUT NOT AT THE COST OF MY LIFE!!!

Ok, so quick background.

I am now Althea von Lune Violet, illegitimate daughter of Duke Violet and a prostitute. My mother, hoping to raise her ranks, drugged my father into having me. After I was born and my father married the mother of the current heroine, my mother brought me to the Violet's estate and told my father to take the both of us in. The Duke was furious.

His wife, of course was devastated, but even more so angry than the Duke himself. She sent assassins after my mother and me, but I managed to escape. I ran to the duke, my last hope, and he took me in out of pity since I was his own flesh and blood. He never even looked at me after that though. I was cast away to the side of the mansion, my room a large distance from everyone else's.

Out of loneliness in my childhood, I started starving for attention. I wore bright, noticeable colors(especially pink), and threw large temper-tantrums just so my dad, or someone--anyone would pay attention to me. But that never worked. I was ignored every time in the story.

Ever since then, Althea, in the story, that is, took her schemes to the next level. She realized her father would never pay attention to her unless it involved her step-sister.

She bullied and harassed her sister all the way into their teenage years, where they attended school. And, as the trope goes, Bella Violet and the crown prince fall in love and the prince kills Althea for harming his lover by accusing her of treason.

Okay, so that was a basic rundown of what Althea's life was like. We'll get deeper into it later.

I was back in my room again after waking up, and it was dark out. I got up from the bed, no longer tired, and lit a candle. Alright, time to make some plans for the future.

I will definitely have no problem if I just avoid my sister(which will be easy anyway) and make a living for myself. Yea! That's right, if I can just find a way to make money, I can leave this household and not die! Haha, I'm so smart.

According to my memories, I am currently...3 years old???

Man, I was so sure I was 5... Oh well, this is better for me anyway. More time to prepare!

I spent the rest of the night writing in a fancy diary that was handed down to me by my mother before she died... Don't worry, mom! I will definitely avenge you!

Author's Note: Sorry I am really bad at writing and I just felt like starting this story to see what it's like. I will keep writing and trying to improve. Also, from this point on, the story will be told in third person, since I just did first person POV so you could get to know the main character a little better. Also, with COVID 19 and everything stuff has been a bit hectic, so please stay safe and wash your hands everyone! Okay, thanks for reading!!

- Author~sama

Words: 1612

QOTD: Who is your favorite influencer?

.

.

.

:)