Twitter.

@SkylaaarBoss : Meeting Diversity with my girls today so excited !!

@MyNameIsAnonn:Don't turn up no one likes you in DV

What? I click on the persons profile ..nothing no followers nothing what the fuck of course everyone likes me in diversity I mean don't they ? I mean they don't know me but they love their fans !

I'm choosing not to reply to the message I don't wanna get angry on this big day of meeting my loves omg it's gonna be SMASHING .

"Skylar, Ella is here I'm gonna send her through !"my mum shouts.

In a matter of seconds my Bestfriend knocks at my door wait she don't even knocks she barges into my room .

She looks stunning , she's wearing a cute crop top and some white high waisted jeans with converses , sexaaay!

"Ooh look who wants to impress someone!" I say

"Shut up you I need to look good for Sam he is so fine lets look for what your gonna wear !!!!" She squeaks with excitement

At the end of all my clothes being thrown on my huge bed I end up wearing a cropped jumper that stops just over my belly button, highwaisted black jeans , and triple black huaraches (cover of my book)

My make up is flawless done by Ella and I wear a "Fuck Everything" hat and we head out to the O2.

Before we leave I update my Twitter .

@skylaaarboss:leaving for the O2!! So proud of my diversity stuck with them since '07 💜🎉
I take a picture of me and Ella and get loads of retweets and favourites .

A few seconds after someone tweets me back omg it's that same creepy Anonymous person says;

@mynameisanonn:THEY DONT LIKE YOU .

woah creepy much ?

It's actually quite hot outside so we leave out jackets and head out with my mum to the car as she drives us to the O2 .

Ella doesn't shut up...egh
"Omg I'm so excited I might actually faint" She says.

"Act completely normal , I'm gonna act so normal I'm gonna take a snapchat with them but really all my insides would've have been melted" I laugh then so does she and we have some laughing fit .

Then a couple minutes after we are there the O2 . Woaaah it's massive . Me and Ella stare in Awe then w few minutes after hop out the car say thanks to my mum. Listen to her lecture about saftey then make our way to see the show . Am I scared or NAH?

A/N
Hey Guys what you think so far ? I'm really weird but I don't lie in my books so listen to my story (minus the Perri drama sadly) Favourite it and stay tuned im gonna update this more then our eyes entwined .

-yours truly💅