revelations

Everything has been perfect. My head was definitely OK,the sessions were proper good. It was status quo . Actually no it wasn't . Jaiden had randomly become distant,short tempered and different . I tried to make it work but he wasn't willing to, he'd give me that "sure babe" to everything and it was starting to frustrate me. We had been together for nearly two years and now was the time he wanted to be different I didn't have time for that in this relationship . What the hell was going on . I had really started to get on with diversity really well . Even after the weird encounter with Perri and Mitchel. Just then my other day one called me .

H-whaaataaadoo
Me-Hannah its been agess,how are you ?
H-im good me and Jacob are moving in together .
Me-omg when
H-OnaTuesday (squadsgoingup)
Me-Tell my cousin I said hi !
H-Willdo . By the way how is Jaiden

I sighed.

Me-erm,he's good yeah he is good thanks .
H-whats wrong
Me-hes changed a lot and apart of me think maybe he might be seeing someone else on the downlow.
H-YOU BEING FORREAL YOU KNOW WHAT IMA KEEP MY EYES ON THIS NIGGA RIGHT THERE HE KNOWS NOT TO MESS WITH YOUU HUH I WONT TAKE IT

Me-Hannah , stop I never said he is I mean he wouldn't do that he's good to me and I ..Ilovehim .

H-Just know if I find something mhmmm just know its the real mistake was you telling me

I love Hannah she's so protective and scary.I've known her since we were proper little lived next door to each other . Did everything with each other she's real.

But then Jaiden walked in

Me-girlyoucrazy. Jaiden just walked in girl so IMA go loveyouuu.

|HANGSUP|

"Hey baby" I say as I go up to kiss him. But he turns his cheek , I see a hicky on his neck. I don't know how to react should I beat his ass on the spot or leave it.

"Mhm" he replies going straight on his phone .

A tear drops silently I get my phone and leave the room. The thought popped in my head again and I was scared. Scared he didn't love me any more. I texted Hannah that I found a hickey on his neck and she read the message but didn't reply.That was not good . I was scared for Jaidens life.

Over the few weeks I discovered that he was cheating on me with a girl named Dianna. At first I was heartbroken,depressed I loved him, I found pictures of her and found out that they met at the bar I sang at every Monday . I recognised her face she was always there on Monday and commented on my singing and there's me thinking she's a nice girl who loves music but really loves it hard up the ass. She likes it hard? IMA show her ass. I decide to invite everyone to my Monday show as Jaiden and Dianna are there I decide to expose them. I run these through Hannah and I promise to let her speak after. She sends me a text saying ;

I know this is gonna be hard for you girl but just know ima be there for you and ima be your  back bone don't worry bout jaiden after I'm done with him HE'LL be walking funny . Just know what your about to do is big but I'm gonna be there to help you every step of the way .
-yourwhiteghettosister

I cried a little. I didn't know what to say , I love Hannah so much. y'all some understand this is some every black girl needs a white girl type of shit.

Its Monday and I'm gettif ready to move on with my life . I practice the song like never before I needed it to be perfect . Ashley told me he was coming with the boys and my family were coming to , nerves were eating me out [omfg I'm so immature I know hahahahah] what was o actually going to do. I wore a black dress very figure hugging showin my hourglass perfectly making sure Jaiden would miss that ass. I was scared but Hannah really was an asset to my life. The ride to the bar WaS deadly silent he didn't know what was going to happen just thought the usual. He was I'm for a surprise :-) 

I peek behind the curtains its nearly time . The bar is full up and I see Jaiden winking at Dianna discreetly , my stomach turns and my heart hurts just looking at them. No time for that . Its my turn my name is introduced and I hear everyone clapping wildly as I enter the stage even Dianna.

"This song is for a very special person in the crowd"

Everyone coos looking at Jaiden . I smile and start singing .

I know I'm not the only one Sam Smith

As I sing the song Jaiden and Dianna start to look uncomfortable, while I'm singing I point to Dianna signalling to the crowd that he cheated with her. I sang the song with every thing in me and all the pain I was feeling all the silent suffering . Everyone saw it and understood . Tears rolled down my cheeks fast as I was ending the song. I walked off the stage with no applause from the crowd just silence. I saw Dianna leave and Jaiden slide lower down into the chair . But Hannah had got up to make her speech.

I heard somethings about you J , and I was waiting for you at the door . But seeing as you man enough to stay while your little side chick ran off I'll say it on this stagefloor. You know what Jaiden GO FUCKYOURSELF , ok? And watch out somethig big is coming your way. You hurt my girl so bad .Get ready to feel the pain.