6. Fluff Chapter

Shikamaru opened his eyes, the bed was empty, there was no water running in the shower, he groaned. Where was Naruto. He was sure he fell asleep holding Naruto. They had just came home from a mission last night, they both grabbed take out and came home to eat and shower. They had a few days off and Shikamaru wanted to spend every waking moment with Naruto.

So he was a little upset that Naruto snuck away from him.

The door opened, and Naruto's brown hair was in a ponytail, Naruto wore one of Shikamaru's shirts, it reached his thigh so Shikamaru could only assume that Naruto only had underwear on underneath that. Naruto held a tray of food, and he gave Shikamaru a smile.

"It was supposed to be a surprise! Why are you up." Naruto said sitting the tray on the night stand, sliding his way into Shikamaru's lap, Shikamaru only leaned back and looked at that adorable pout on Naruto's face.

How could Shikamaru who had been persecuted, and picked on for being an orphan, end up with a beautiful boyfriend, who basically lived with him who can cook, and clean and doesn't mind his sleeping habits, and is flat out a perfect human being?

"Because I didn't feel you in the bed." Naruto sighed before chuckling leaning into Shikamaru.

"You are ridiculous, I just made us breakfast." Naruto said and Shikamaru hummed lowly. Shikamaru lifted his hand to Naruto's hair, the spiky mess wasn't rough to run his hand through, they slid through real easily.

Naruto eyes closed when he felt himself being pampered by his boyfriend. He really liked being around Shikamaru so much. It was as if he craved Shikamaru.

"Thanks for breakfast, however don't leave the bed without me." Naruto opened his eyes and gave a small yelp as Shikamaru quickly moved to where Naruto was laying in the bed while Shikamaru rested his head on Naruto's chest. Naruto only smiled and ran a hand through Shikamaru's hair. Shikamaru slid his hand under Naruto's shirt and started drawing circles on his chest.

"You want to feel me up all day?" Naruto asked, feeling Shikamaru's rough hands, move all over his chest, Naruto felt so calm, Shikamaru's warm hand was so good on his soft skin.

"I actually do, but let's eat the meal you made first. It smells good." Naruto sighed, because now that Shikamaru was touching him, he didn't care about any food.

They have been together for two months now, they have taking a few C-rank missions to develop their mission habits, to expand their thinking, but if you ask Asuma, these children are natural born shinobi, the Senju more than the Nara however, but the Nara always puts forth an effort around Naruto.

"What's wrong? You cooked and now you don't want to eat." Shikamaru didn't move his hand, it froze on Naruto's side, Naruto gave pout.

"I'm going to look away, that pout could do wonders, and I'm standing my ground on this." Naruto huffed and sat up, Shikamaru chuckled grabbing the tray feeding Naruto the rolled up eggs.

Shikamaru only watched as Naruto's stomach rumbled, and he bit into the egg with a blush on his cheek, Shikamaru gave a soft chuckle and sighed lowly. He was so happy.

"You are really adorable." Shikamaru said out loud watching Naruto, Naruto's cheeks heated even more, and Shikamaru smiled eating some eggs as well.

"You idiot, while I'm already blushing." Naruto said placing his cool hands on his hot cheeks, Shikamaru hummed lowly.

"It's because you were blushing, here eat more. You are all bones." Shikamaru said and Naruto scoffed and took another bite.

"Trying to fatten me up?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru shook his head. He wasn't but a little more meat so he wasn't so cold all the time would be okay.

"Not at all." Shikamaru said as they continued making small talk while they ate, Shikamaru placed the tray down and laid back down, Naruto joined him and hummed.

"I know your life wasn't that great before I got here." Naruto started, he didn't want to bring up any bad memories, but this had been bugging him for a little now. Shikamaru opened his eyes and he could see the dilemma on Naruto's face. Naruto rested on Shikamaru's chest, laying in between his legs.

"But nobody beat you right? Like nobody put their hands on you? Just shunned right." Naruto asked and Shikamaru laced his hands in Naruto's spiky hair.

"Just shunned, my clan however was very understanding, but I think that's just because we have a brain." Naruto huffed and Shikamaru chuckled.

"I supposed it's not the time to joke huh?" Shikamaru phrased it as a question but he knew what Naruto was meaning.

"For a while after my parents deaths I didn't leave my clan home. My aunts and uncles came to check on me, make sure I was fed, and I wasn't taking care of myself." Shikamaru sighed and hummed.

"The minute i left the clan, the villagers would shun me, some would even verbally abuse me, I actually started to believe them." Shikamaru frowned when he said that, he would have to show Naruto sooner or later, they are getting a lot more intimate.

"I started cutting for a while. It would help me, but then I met this man named Matsu who helped me, he helped me through the cutting and the pain." Naruto sat up quickly, Shikamaru sat up calmly and lifted up his sleeve.

"You said a while." Naruto said calmly, and Shikamaru pulled his sleeve down, he exhaled and Naruto grabbed Shikamaru shirt and pulled it off. There were smaller cuts all over his arms and his chest, none on his back, and it seemed it stopped at his waist seeing as he liked to were shorts around the house.

"This is a lot Shikamaru." Naruto said softly, placing his hand on Shikamaru's chest.

"I was depressed, nobody outside of my clan would talk to me. My aunts and uncles had to buy me food because for the longest time nobody would let me in their shops." Naruto placed a his hand on Shikamaru's stomach, activating his diamond.

"Forbidden Healing arts, Skin regeneration." Naruto said calmly, Shikamaru could feel himself being surrounded in green chakra, the chakra went away and not a scar was in sight. Naruto placed his hand on Shikamaru's cheek.

"I'll kill this entire village for you, say the words." Naruto said calmly, and Shikamaru shook his head, smiling a little.

"Don't kill anybody, I'm fine now. I have you and as crazy as they are, your family." Naruto nodded his head, he leaned into Shikamaru placing his hand on his shoulder he wrapped his arms around Shikamaru back and squeezed lightly, Shikamaru placed one arm around Naruto's waist and the other in his spiky hair.

"I just want you to know Shikamaru, I know it's early and I know we just started dating but I'll say this now." Naruto said, humming lowly, his body being connected to Shikamaru's he felt very much at peace in these arms.

"I love you a lot. Like too much, I would go on a killing spree if you ask me too is how much I love you. So I will always be in your corner." Naruto said leaning up to peck Shikamaru cheek, Shikamaru felt his heart thump and flutter with a much needed love it was missing.

"Don't think to much on a response, wanna go back to sleep?" Naruto said looking in those raven eyes.

"Yeah." Shikamaru said and he brought Naruto to his chest, holding him tightly.