"Are you alright? You call me at fucking 6 am to have a band meeting and now you're cleaning the room?" Lars blurted clearly drunk.

"I am not cleaning. I am packing." I clarified picking up a shirt off the floor and shoving it in my bag, then I looked up at them.

"You're packing?" Kirk asked.

"I have to go home." I delivered the news coldly. Lars looked at me and then smiled.

"You're kidding right?" He asked.

"No..." I shook my head and rested my hands on my waist. I looked down at my feet 'cause I wasn't able to look them in the eye. It was the first time in my life I was leaving the band behind and I felt like a deserter.

"You're going home? How? I mean...we have two more weeks!" Lars said. "Are you ok James?"

"My daughter is in the hospital, as you all already know..." Lars, as most of the times, didn't let me finish and burst.

"And Andrea is with her, she's fine. You can do the rest of the tour!" He yelled. That is why I sometimes felt the need to punch him, because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and didn't hear when he was supposed to listen.

"No...it's not ok!" I yelled back. "Andrea is there, yes...but she doesn't have the need to be there alone and for the record, I need to go because Sarah has gotten worse! My daughter is in coma at the moment, I might not ever see my daughter again..." There my voice betrayed me, and I choked, my eyes blurred, and I had to make a pause to get my shit together again. By then Lars had already calmed down and was looking at me remorseful. "I have to go home and help my wife and be with my girl. I need to be there." I said. "I've never done this, so I don't know what I have to do. I am sorry...to leave like this." Kirk approached me and tapped my back.

"She's gonna be alright man, you'll see. She's strong!" He told me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Pack your things, I'll try to find you a flight." Lars said.

"I'll help you." Kirk said turning to Lars.

"And I'll help you packing." Jason offered.

"Don't we need to call the management?"

"I'll talk to them, just grab your stuff." Lars said. With that, him and Kirk left the room and Jason stayed with me to help me. I cursed the fact that I was always such a messy person on tour and had all the stuff scattered along the room, but soon all my bags were ready and near the door. I took a shower and changed and then waited for Lars and Kirk to bring me some good news. Around 7 am, they came back.

"Are you ready?" Lars asked me and I nodded. "The van is waiting for you at the door. We got you flight, but you have to go to the airport now." He handed me a piece of paper. "There you have the number of the flight and the place where you have to go to grab your ticket. It's economic, I couldn't find you anything else, but it goes directly to SFO:"

"I don't know how to thank you guys." I told them, completely grateful.

"Go home." Lars said tapping my back. "We'll meet you there in a couple of days, we just need to organize things now. Give my girlfriend a kiss and tell her I am coming home sooner."

"Belle is at the hospital with Andrea." I told him.

"I know, I talked to her last night, Sarah was still alright." He said.

They all got me to the door, and we said goodbye with a group hug. It felt good to have such great friends all of a sudden, and I wasn't even a hug person or sentimental. I was terrible at dealing with my emotions. In the van I called Andrea to let her know I had a flight and from the airport I told her I was about to fly back home. Germany disappeared in the sky and I managed to fell asleep a while after.