"It's just so old fashioned," Jess said, laying on the air mattress Hayley set up.

"And there's nothing wrong with that," Angela said, trying to be supportive.

"Exactly," Bella agreed, letting out a yawn.

A knock on the door sounded before Ellen walked in with her robe on. "You ladies should get some sleep," she told them. "Big day tomorrow."

"That sounds like an amazing plan," Jessica said as she buried herself with blankets.

"I'm making breakfast in the morning, so I expect you all to be up," Ellen said, earning a few groans. "Goodnight, ladies."

"Goodnight, mom," Hayley said as Ellen turned off the light and shut the door. "Thanks for the bachelorette party, guys."

*

After eating breakfast at the Kenner residence, Hayley and Bella went to the Cullens house to get ready.

When the girls arrived at the house, Alice and Rose immediately began doing Hayley's hair and makeup. Bella sat off to the side with an amazed smile as she watched the dhampir get ready.

A knock at the door interrupted the beauty process, making Alice sigh loudly. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Carlisle and Esme," the male vampire announced.

"Oh," Alice said, her expression lightening. "Come in!"

The two vampire parents walked into the room with large smiles. They were both dressed for the wedding, Carlisle in a suit and Esme in a long, blue dress.

"You look beautiful, Hayley," Esme complimented as she smiled.

"Thank you, Esme," the bride replied, turning to look in the mirror.

Hayley's makeup was styled with light, nude colors that made her brown eyes stand out. Her hair was styled in curls with 2 braids pinned out of her face. White flowers were also added to her hair, replacing the classic veil.

"You guys did amazing," Hayley said, looking at Alice and Rose. "Thank you so much."

"We'll step out while you get dressed," Carlisle said with a somber smile. "Congratulations, again."

"Wait, Carlisle," Hayley called out before they left. "Um, my dad passed a few years ago.. so I was wondering if you would give me away?"

"You're asking me to walk you down the aisle?" Carlisle said, and Hayley nodded. "I would be honored."

The two embraced in a hug, causing Alice to freak out. "Do not smug my master piece," she persisted.

Carlisle and Esme laughed. "We'll see you soon," Esme said.

The two left, and Alice quickly ushered Hayley to change into her dress and finish getting ready.

When Bella finished zipping up the dress, Hayley stepped out to reveal the gown. The beautiful white, lacy dress hugged her slim body and flowed around her feet. Rose and Alice smiled at her beautiful, both taking pride in their makeover.