The Time Of The Doctor pt.2

Começar do início

"Put it back on," Clara says throwing the wig back at the Doctor.

"Why?"

"Your ears are like rocket fins."

"I know."

*Town*

"Oh, it's good to be wearing clothes again. That's so much better, don't you think?" Clara asks the Doctor and I scan everything with our screwdrivers. The trees are decorated with lights.

"Now, what do we make of this place? It's two o'clock in the afternoon. Must be very short days here" I say.

"The message is coming from that tower," the Doctor says, two residents walk towards them "hello! Hello, there. Right, we're from the next town. My name's probably Hank or Rock, something like that."

"Or Daisy?" Clara says.

"Shut up. Hello, good to meet you. Nice snow" the Doctor says as the couple stop in front of them.

"Most pleasant to meet you too."

"Most pleasant. Most pleasant."

"I'm the Doctor this is the Seer. We're Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey. We stole a time machine and ran away and we've been flouting the principal law of our own people ever since. That wasn't quite what I was meant to say!" the Doctor says covering his mouth, everyone laughs.

"I'm an English teacher from planet Earth, and I've run off with a man and women from space because I really fancy..." Clara also covers her mouth.

"I think, perhaps, you should stop talking till you get used to it."

"Used to what?" I ask.

"What did you say your name was?"

"Bubbly personality masking bossy control freak" Clara once again covers her mouth

"I'm wearing a wig!" the Doctor says.

"Yes, of course. It's a truth field. Oh, that is so quaint. I haven't seen a truth field in years" I say.

"I'm wearing a wig!"

"No one can lie in this town. Especially this close to the tower" the couple walk on.

"Doesn't that make life a bit difficult?" I ask.

"Not at all."

"Yes."

"This town, what's it called?" the Doctor asks.

"It's Christmas."

"It's July."

"No, the town. The town is Christmas. That's what it's called."

"Be happy here. Be well."

"How can a town be called Christmas?" Clara asks.

"I don't know. How can an island be called Easter? Maybe it's just nice here. We almost hate to find out what's wrong."

*Time skip*

"There you are. What took you so long?" I ask looking at Clara.

"What's wrong? It's only a crack in the wall" Clara says

"I knew. I always knew it wasn't over" the Doctor says.

"What is it?" Clara asks.

"A split in the skin of reality" I say "a tiny sliver of the 26th of June 2010. The day the universe blew up."

"Missed that," Clara says.

"I rebooted it, put it all back together" I say.

"That's good."