Chapter 15

August POV

What's happenin! I'm August. To be honest I'm Y/n's first. I swear I feel bad for how I did her. She was my ride or die. She held me down and I cheated, but it wasn't my fault. Her best friend back then Kiesha used to throw herself at me. It made her mad that I wouldn't entertain her. I was madly in love with Y/n. She was jealous of what we had. By this time we were freshmen in high school. Well here's what happened.

~Flashback~

You, August & Kiesha were walking home from school together.

August: Bae you know I love you right?

Y/n: Yes and I love you too Auggie.

Kiesha: *makes gagging noises*

Y/n: Kiesha girl why you hatin?

Kiesha: I ain't hatin.

August: Sounds like you jealous sweetheart. Don't be so bitter grandma. *busts out laughing*

Y/n: *trying not to laugh* Stop it August that's mean.

Kiesha: Man whatever. 

You guys get to your house. You say goodbye to them and gives August a kiss then go into the house. August walks to his house. Kiesha goes home.

~Later that night~

August is at home textin you. 

Y/n'sHubby;) - August

Auggie'sWifey:* - Y/n

~Text Convo~

Y/n'sHubby;) - Babe?

Auggie'sWifey:* - Yes boo

Y/n'sHubby;) - I love you

Auggie'sWifey:* - I love you too baby

Y/n'sHubby;) - You should come over I'm lonely.

Auggie'sWifey:* - Lol ok Imma pick up some food on the way ok?

Y/n'sHubby;) - Ok baby

~End of text convo~

August is layin down waiting for you when he hears glass shatter downstairs. He grabs the baseball bat he keeps under his bed and goes downstairs.

*lights come on*

??: Well hello August

August: Kiesha?! WTF you doing here? 

Kiesha: Well I'm hear to right something oh so wrong.

August: What's that? 

Kiesha: You and Y/n being together.

August: GTFO I'm happy with Y/n.

Kiesha: Oh really? Well now your going to be happy with me.

August: LIKE HELL I WILL!!

Kiesha: *takes out a gun and points it at August* Wanna rethink that?

August: *puts his hands up* Are you serious right now? What do you want ?

Kiesha: Upstairs now! We gone have some fun.

August: Your crazy. Y/n's your best friend. Why would you do this to her?

Kiesha: You think I like being her shadow all the time? She has something I want. Now I'm gonna have it.

They get to August's room.

Kiesha: Sit Down!

August: *sits down*

Kiesha: *grabs his phone and looks at the messages* Oh well this should be fun. Y/n's coming over. *pushes August on the bed*

August: What are you doing?

Kiesha: Shhh baby I got you *strips him and her*

August: I swear I fucking hate you man.

Kiesha: *points the gun at his head* No you dont you love me. *starts to ride him*

August: *grabs her hips* SHIT!

Kiesha: *moaning*

You get there but they don't hear you. You sit the food on the table and sees broken glass on the floor. As you walk up the stairs all you hear is moaning and groaning. You follow the sounds to his room. You open the door to find Kiesha riding August.

Y/n: OMG!

August: *pushes Kiesha off* Baby I swear it's not what you think.

Y/n: I THINK YOUR HAVING SEX WITH SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!

Kiesha: I told him that we shouldn't do it but he didn't listen.

August: What?! Baby calm down. I can explain.

Y/n: I DON'T EVEN WANNA HEAR IT! WERE DONE! *leaves*

August: Y/N WAIT!! *runs after her*

Kiesha: *laughs while she finishes putting her clothes on*

August: *comes back* THIS SHIT IS ALL YOUR FAULT! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Kiesha: My work is done here anyway *leaves*

August: *sits on the bed and puts his head in his hands*

~Flashback Over~

After that happened I was callin and textin her non-stop with no response from her. Then she changed her number and her family moved. I bet you wondering how I knew where she lived now? Well I was cool with this dude Demetri. He had me drop him off at this house one time. I didn't know who house it was until she came out and walked to Demetri to give him a hug. I saw her face but she didn't see mine cuz the windows was rolled up and tinted. After Demetri told me he was good I left. I never got to tell her what happened. I can't blame her though cuz if the shoe was on the other foot I prolly woulda act the same way. I miss her man.

Sorry for the wait you guys I had a lot of stuff I had to do. I can't wait til I graduate. Less than six months left. I will try to update any time I can. I am also going to make a poetry book. So look out for that. I plan on doing a lot more for you guys. #JustWaitOnIt

Smooches :* 

Tee Tee