Chapter 1

Y/n POV

We gone light some candles tonight, very special... the sounds of V.S.O.P by K Michelle rang out as my alarm clock indicated that it was time for me to get up for school. I got out of bed and went to do my daily morning routine. After I got out the shower I put on (http://www.polyvore.com/school/set?id=114689644). I felt a little bit tomboyish today. After I got dressed I went downstairs to get breakfast. Oh yeah did I tell you that my mom is Nicki Minaj, and my dad is Chris Brown. When I got downstairs my mom and my dad was at the table.

Nicki: Morning Honey

Chris: Morning sweetheart

Y/n: Morning mom, Morning dad

Nicki: You looking real swagged up baby girl

Chris: Yeah, got that style like ya daddy

Nicki: Yeah but got that body like ya mommy

Y/n: Lol *looks at your phone* I gotta go love you guys *kisses them on the cheek*

N/C: Love you too.

I grabbed my keys to my car ( http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHcWrHXI-mFftP_GQ8bQB5sADMTIOcvMAHWygZDq731u353lLCIw) and rushed out the door. As soon as I got in my car I got a text from Demetri.

(Text Convo)

Mr. Playa;): Where are you? I'm waiting on you!

Mrs. PLH: I just got in the car I'm on my way now.

Mr. Playa: Well hurry up! I ain't got time to be waiting on you.

Mrs. PLH: Watever -_-

(End of Text Convo)

I started my car. I cut on the radio blasting "Ride Out" by K. Michelle. I sung along with the music since I felt like I could relate to how she felt. As I pulled into the student parking lot of Franklin High School of the Arts, I saw all the kids laughing, talking, and conversing with one another.As I got out my car Demetri came walking over.

Demetri: Took you long enough.

Y/n: What's your problem?!

Demetri: You being late all the time, that's my problem!

Y/n: I got here as fast as I could! Chill out!

Demetri: Watever, Come on before we be late!

I am so sick of this fool. He always has an attitude. He is so rude. I just want someone loving, caring, and respectful. What was I thinking? I just need someone to save me.

Hey! I hope you guys like the story so far. This is my first story. Plz comment and tell me what you think. Love you guys.

P.S. Mrs. PLH means Mrs. Peace, Love, and Harmony. Bye! :-)

-Tee Tee