"Any chance you know how to dance?" He asks.

You nod, unsure yet determined.
His smile widens more so.

"Alright then, care to dance?" He asks.

Something about dancing just seems so appealing to you.
You agree quickly, clutching his hand in excitement while nodding furiously to signal that you're ok with it.
He gently pulls you toward the middle of the circle and coincidentally a new song starts to play.

He smirks at you before starting to shuffle dance to the song playing.
You're frozen for a moment in awe.
He shoots a questioning look your way.

"You gonna join me?" He asks.

You grin, breaking into shuffle dance yourself.
Your movements start out at the same speed as sans, but you switch to a faster tempo as the song continues.
He seems to be slightly intimidated by your speed, but still attempts to merge movements with you every now and then.
Fortunately, most ended up successful; and ones that weren't, he was able to quickly bounce back from, to the point in which it wasn't very noticeable.
He starts to incorporate his magic into it, which you take a bit to adjust to.
Luckily you're able to figure it out.

As you're dancing you notice candy standing off to the side.
You wonder if there is some kind of rule saying they can't dance while you and sans are..

Sans pulls you into another merge of movements, so your focus shifts to him.
This combination of movements is longer than the others before it.
You can't help but glance back at candy every now and then, but nonetheless continue the dance with sans.
Something about candy is just so attention grabbing.
To be completely honest with yourself, all of Candy is attention grabbing.
They are just so pleasing to look at, that and they are ridiculously cute.
Eventually the song ends, and you suddenly acknowledge the sound of the surrounding crowd cheering.
A small blush dusts your cheeks.

"Thanks for the dance sweetness" he comments.

Sweetness?
Before you get the chance you thank him as well, he guides you out of the circle towards where candy is waiting.

"Did Ya have a good time?" Candy asks.

Candy's voice is surprisingly more feminine than you expected.
Sans nods in confirmation to candy's question.

"She kept shooting you looks tho." Sans says.

Shoot, he noticed?
You start getting flustered at being called out like that.
Candy gives you both a questioning look.
Guess candy didn't notice.

"Mind saying why by any chance, [you] ?" He asks.

Your face splashes with red, in embarrassment, and you mumble something regarding candy being cute.

"..sorry to disappoint you but she is straight, or so she says." He states.

OOF, guess sans managed to hear what you said.
Wait a minute! They-she's a girl!? Who is straight?!
Candy shoots him a death stare, but he continues on.