"Do you have any ancestor that came from the Valyrian bloodline?"

Lylian frowned,
"As much as I know, none. Why?"

"Because most dragons are not supposed to be this friendly towards anyone who's not their rider." He replied with a tugged lips.

"Oh," She glanced down to Zaephyr's big head that is still rubbing against her palm.
"Oh."

"Nevermind." He patted his dragon's neck. Pushing the fear of the beast having a kind of disablity back into his minds.

"Is your dragon going to be fine?" She asked.
"I...I didn't mean to be so close to him."

"No," He shook his head.

"It's not a problem, Lylian. It's rather a benefit for you that he likes you. Thia means you're going to be safe in his presence."

And if I can't survive this war, he can take a good care of you. That is what he almost say but instead chose to swallow it down his heart.

They stood on the silent snowy plain for another brief moment.

At last, she turned to him.

"Let's get inside."

He smiled lightly and took her cold hand into his.

"Indeed."

The silver-haired prince quietly walks along the stone hall in Winterfell.

The sound of metal clinging which cane from the corner they had set for the blacksmiths are still audible.

He sighed, thinking of the dragonglasses they had mined from underneath Dragonstone.

The risks they take.

Even if they took the materials to the North to fight the Night King and those Northmen are still unwelcoming towards them, he could say it was not a healthy trade.

Suddenly, a figure appears from the corner where he took a turn.

Viserys gasped as he took half a step backwards but still, that person bumped into him.

"Gods," He...no, she, exclaimed.
"I'm sorry."

"Amarys?" He raised his dark brows, looking at his distant cousin.

"What happened?"

"No," She replied as fast as the arrow released from it's bow.
"Nothing happens."

"And why are your ears blushing red?"

The princess of Gryffonsdale stunned. She wore a speechless expression as her blue eyes flicked from one side to other, trying to find an answer.

"I..."

"Mind sharing, cousin?"

Amarys pursed her lip and glared at him.

"Quit the teasing, I have to find Daemon. Have you seen him?"

"No."

"If you do, tell him to meet me at the courtyard. We need to take a look at Bear Island's army."

"I thought they were all children and women." He frowned a single brow.

"Just do tell him when you saw him." The girl with the dark hair repeated and pushed past his shoulder.

"And where are you going?"

She glanced as him with a frowned pair of brows. Her face was saying 'haven't you even listened?'.

"The courtyard, duh."

And she goes, leaving him a little but puzzled with why she is having the red ears when she turned around the corner.

After a while considering, he decided he would just let it past away and went to Daenerys to cheer her up.

His sister seems more older everyday. And he is concerned about it.

He saw Jon in the hall of Winterfell earlier, so he is quite sure that Dany must be back by now.

His slim hand touched the wooden door and pushed them apart. He walked in and look around the room, landing on the figure of his younger sister who is sitting by the window.

"Here she is, the lovesick girl." He said with a teasing dramatic tone and walks slowly to her with his arms behind his back.

"Stop it." Daenerys let out a chuckle.

The prince smiled as he stroked her silver locks.

"Are you fine now?"

"I guess so." She answered in a low voice, eyes blinked rapidly.

She is not.

"Dany," He bend himself in front of her, his hand cupped her face.
"I'm here for you, Lylian and the lads too. I would never betray you, even though they offered me the throne I would never betray you for it."

She looked into his eyes, and he could see her shaking from inside.

"I came here..." She breathed,
"I came here to help my people, but instead, I got rejected."

"We'll finish this business, sister." Viserys rubbed his thumb against her cheek.
"And then, we go to King's Landing. We crush that blonde woman and take what is ours."

Daenerys nodded and caress his hand.

"I am going to talk to your lover for a bit. Do you want to spend time with Lylian when I'm not around?"

She smiled a bit.

"Yes, thank you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stay safe, everyone. This virus is all over the place. We have so many people infected here in Thailand.

Don't forget your masks and alcohol handwash when you are not at home.

Social distancing is very important. We'll get through this together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️