R. I. P Aizawa

Aizawa hated life.

He was a full time teacher to a bunch of idoits. An underground hero at night And now on the case of the new vigilante.

Aizawa could think of three ways to discribe the vigilante

Smart

Quick

A pain in the ass

Police told shota that he was the only hero that has encountered Stray more than once. He was smart, only meting the lower class heros. The highest rank hero Stray has met was gang orca.

Eraserhead let out a frustrated groan before slamming his head on his desk. All the teachers in the teachers lounge jumped at the sudden sound, before seeing who made it. 13 looked at hizashi and then back at aizawa, their head swiveling back and forth. Hizashi quickly signed

Oh no no no, I'm not dealing with this.

13 signed back

Better you than us

Mic gulped

"h..hey sho-"

"shut up hizashi"

"did you have you morning coffee?"

"yes... No"

"is it work stuf-"

"yes it's fucking work stuff"

All the teachers sweat dropped. They knew that aizawa wasn't someone who was angered easily. But if he swore it ment he was really, really pissed.
___________________________________
A police man opened the door to see fully grown adults cowering behind a sofa and in a coubord from the gaze of a sleep diprived man in a sleeping bag beating the shit out of a particularly loud human.

He coughed to bring attention to himself and the teachers looked like it was his funeral. Snipe poked his head out of the closet, before shrugging and closing the door again.

"ummmm... Eraserhead?"

Aizawa head snapped up

"what?" he growled

"w...we have reports of a...a sighting o...of Stray"

Aizawa looked at him before rushing over to his desk and snapping it open. He grabbed some gear, goggles and most importantly coffee before running over to the cop.

___________________________________

Tsuasaki(?) was hiding on the roof of a building, where the police figured out is one of the place Stray will take down the drug running business.

They saw that he had gotten braver, he started with just little alleyway muggings and stuff like that, now he's running around stopping drug runnings and warlords. Most of his 'victims' are usually knocked out with a broken bone or two. But the detectives found a pattern of sorts, some victims are brought in with, broken bones, bruses, knife wounds and a couple of missing fingers. They thought is was a rough battle but some digging they found that all the major wounded victims have been guilty of child abuse.

Eraserhead landed next to him just as Stray and the drug lord burst through the door, seeming that they were fighting way before the police arrived. Eraserhead readied himself to jump in but nomasa put his hand out

"we should see his fighting stile"

Eraserhead opened his mouth and then closed it again before nodding

Stray was a small man, his posture was unwavering as the villain attacked him relentlessly. They could see, even from up the building, that he was smiling like an idiot. That just made the criminal mad.

The criminal lunged forwards, attempting to strangle the vigilante, Stray simply stepsided and grabbed his outstretched arm, before flipping him over and pinning his hands down

"you can't use your quirk if your hands are useless" Stray stated before proseding to snap his wrists.

As the criminal hissed in pain a knife flew out of the building and imbeded itself in Strays sholder. Eraserhead readied himself to jump in and protect the now bleeding vigilante. But Stray stared at the handle and snapped it off, not even wincing. The knife was still in his sholder, but without the hilt, it allowed him to move freely.

"come on! I just repared this suit!" the vigilante wined

Aizawa huffed at Strays reaction, he really was an idiot.

Another villain emerged from the door.

"gods they never stop coming do they?" the vigilante said aloud, both detective and eraserhead had a inclusion he was talking to them.

_______________________________

After the fight when eraserhead got involved Stray was already halfway up a building before anyone else could react. Eraserhead pulled himself up by his scarf.

"hey" the pro yelled

The vigilante turned around and looked at him. Making note on how his capture wepon was moving in the air. Stray crossed his arms

"how does that thing move?"

Eraserhead wasn't expecting that question. But just shook his head.

"your hurt"

"and?"

"not many people go running around with a knife in their sholder" eraserhead said as he pointed to said sholder

"Well I'm not normal am I?" the vigilante shot back

The hero resisted the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose and sight. So he opted for rolling his eyes.

"we can get you healed up"

Stray looked at the older man like he was crazy.

"naw I'm good" answered Stray with an eye roll of his own

"thats not an option"

The vigilante grinned, clasping his hands behind his back

"I know" was all he said before he fell backwards

With an exclamation of supprise, eraserhead leaped forwards and looked down and the alley below. No sign of the pesky vigilante. But there was a yellow sticky note.

Dear eraserhead

Thank you for worrying about me, but no need to. Its just a knife! Oh and don't forget to tie up the villains I took down for you!

From your new favourite vigilante
Stray

_______________________________

Hello. Hope your having fun in social isolation!

Bye