Shattered.

I pushed myself up off the floor. Mum had taken her time to beat me. Bruses were already forming on my pale skin, I picked up my school clothes and covered my arms and legs. Every step was painful, I stumbled downstairs and looked in the cupboard. No food again. I sighed before opening the door.

Mabey I could get to school early and avoid kacchan and his 'friends'.

I started to jog. Quickly passing my neighbourhood. Eversince I was diagnosed qirkless I trained my body, I could now lift tremendous weights and run extemly fast. I looked at my cheep watch

8:21

4 minutes till first lesson. I picked up the pace and raced into class. I sat down at my desk in the back and placed my bag in front of me. I opened my notebook and started to scribble somethings down about the new heros.

After everyone got settled down the teacher walked in. He had a stack of papers in his hands

"hello everyone. Today is the day where we see what jobs you want to do in the future... But who am I kidding YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROS!!!"

the class started cheering and showing off their quirks. A loud explosion could be heard from the middle.

"OY TEACH! DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE EXTRAS!!!"

Bakugo kasuki. My childhood best friend and bully.

"ah yes bakugo. You want to go to UA dont YOU?"  said the teacher as he looked at the top of the papers

"OF CORSE! I WILL BECOME THE NO 1 HERO AND EARN MILLIONS!"

"Midoriya. You also put UA as your first choice"

Shit... Thanks teacher. Just what i needed. The whole class looked at me for a second before bursting out  laughing. Kacchan looked like he wanted to murder me. I shrunk into my chair. Wincing as my brused legs hit the table legs.

"DEKU!!! YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN THESE EXTRAS!!"

he slammed his hand on my desk. The teacher sighed before telling kacchan, half heartedly, to sit back down.

I gulped, after school I was shure I would die.

___________________________________

I waited till everyone left the classroom before packing up. I heard a cracking from behind me. I flinched. My hearing had improved drastically since training and kacchans explosions hurt my eardrums.

Kacchan grabbed my notebook from my hands and looked at it. I didn't hear his reaction as I looked at my poor book in his hands. A small explosion set the book of fire. I cried out as he tosed the book out the window. Kacchan pushed past me.

"don't even try to enter UA deku. If you want a quirk that badly take a Swan dive off the roof and pray for a good one in your next life"

I stared at him as he and his friends left the room laughing. I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way to the exit.

I saw my notebook in the koi pond and sadly took it out. The cover was burned beyond repair and the ink was bleeding from the water.

I had enough. I was planing this for sometime now. My life was hell, being beaten at my place of safety and my place of education didn't go well with my metal health. But being told to kill myself wasn't something new. Just being told it by my best friend hurt more than it should have.

I will leave.

If I can't be a hero legally. Than I'll be a hero my way.

Determination sparked in my chest. I rushed home. Mum would probably beat me because I was late.