Prologue

Your POV
"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Camila walks into the back room of the bus, where I was practicing some of the new acoustic songs.

"Hey Mila. Nothing practicing the acoustic versions. Do you need something?" I ask, I had just started practicing the songs, and they had an acoustic performance in a week.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could help me with something, like give me advice." She bites her lip out of nervousness.

"Yeah, always. What's up?" I ask, I return my guitar to its case.

"Austin asked me on a date, and I'm kind of nervous. Like I've never kissed anyone, never been on a date. I don't know how to act on a date," she asks shifting uncomfortably in her chair.

"First of all, the kiss you can't worry about. If it doesn't feel right don't kiss him. And act like yourself. He's gonna have to like you for you. I honestly wouldn't be worried, he's a nice guy," I tell her. The look on her face we a little more relieved.

"Thanks, I have to go get ready. But thanks for the help." She leaves the room, and I take my guitar back.

Once I finish practicing the songs, I go to the front of the bus to see Mani and Lauren sitting there talking to a camera.

"Ooh, Y/n! Come here," Lauren yells. I go sit I between the girls. "This is Y/n, she is our guitarist. Do you wanna do a Q and A with us?" She asks, nudging me so I will agree with her.

"Sure," I shrug. Both if their smiles grow.

"Go on your phone, and go into the #LaurenandNormaniQandA," Normani says. I start scrolling through some of the questions. "Where is your favorite place to stop on tour?" Mani asks. "Huston always," she quickly answers her own question. She looks at me.

"Boston, my best friend goes to Harvard, so I always get to see her when we stop there. And my family lives there of course," I say.

"Miami, it's cool to be home," Lauren says. "Age of first kiss?" She asks. "13."

"14." Normani answers as well. This is going to be weird.

"11., I say. Short and sweet hoping nobody will comment on it.

"11? Wow Y/n gettin it in young," Lauren teases.

"Favorite food?" I read a question. "Dino chicken nuggets," I answer.

"My wings, always have to have my wings," Normani says shaking her hand in the air.

"Sushi," Lauren says. "Ok let's wrap this up, last question, only because it's been favorited 900 times. What color is your underwear?" Lauren asks. Normani and I burst out laughing. Once we settle down I realize I have no idea. I look in my shirt, black. I lift up the waist band of my sweatpants, green. "All black," Lauren says.

"Same," Normani answers. "Except black leopard print." She does her hearty laugh.

"Black and green," I answer.

"Ok guys well thank you for watching this episode, subscribe to Awesomenesstv, and like comment and share this video. Bye!" Normani says into the camera, and we all wave. "Nice Y/n. The fans will love you," Normani says walking back to her bunk.

I laugh and take out my Dino chicken nuggets, which was my original intention. I turn around once I put them in the microwave, and see Lauren grinning at me. "What?" I ask, not being able to suppress my growing smile.

"Nothing, I just want some Dino chicken nuggets." She tells me.

"Well, I did make 2 servings, just incase," I tell her. I pull them out of the microwave, and put them on the table Lauren was sitting on. I grab the ketchup, and put some on the corner of the plate. "So, where are Dinah and Ally?" I ask grabbing my first nugget. I pop it in my mouth, holy shit they're hot.

"They went to Waffle House with Big Rob," Lauren says. We finish the Dino chicken nuggets, and decided to watch a movie. "The Notebook," Lauren says as soon as I sit on the couch next to her.

"No way in hell," I reply. Lauren has made me watch that movie with her so many times. "How about Remember the Titans?" I ask. She shrugs and turns it on.

She lays her head on my chest and snuggles in while we watch the movie. Throughout, she would try to hold my hand, but then shy away from it. Sometimes she would straight us give me a kiss on the cheek. I have been working with the girls for 2 years and she has never acted like this. I'll ask her about it after the movie.

A/n: sorry for mistakes, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com