Green Tea

Midoriya's POV

"I'll have strawberry bubble tea and mochi, please." The girl with black hair requests.

"Dango and mint bubble tea for me, please, kero." The green haired girl says. I nod, and turn to the hot guy, trying not to blush.

"W-what about you, sir?" I ask. He has a slight redness on his cheeks. Probably sunburn.

"I'll have the taiyaki and green tea, thank you." He replies. I nod, and give them a smile.

"Your food will be here soon!" I tell them, then walk to the kitchen where Bakugo-san is working.

"Strawberry bubble tea, mint bubble tea, and green tea." I instruct him. He nods, and gets to work quickly.

I smile, remembering when his anger issues were very bad. I was glad when he improved on his anger management.

I move to another part, and quickly work on the orders that Bakugo-san didn't get to.

Uraraka-san and Iida-kun collect the orders they were waiting for, and I grab a tray to carry the customers' order.

They seem surprised that I am back so quickly, despite the amount of people in here. I guess the rich area of town is as bad at service as the rumors say.

"For you, mint bubble tea and dango." I say, placing it in front of the green haired girl. She says a quiet thank you.

"And for you, the strawberry bubble tea and mochi." I continue, placing the order in front of the black haired girl.

"And last, but not least, the taiyaki and green tea for you." I finish, giving the handsome man his order. While Bakugo-san had to work on his anger management, I worked on my confidence.

"That was impressive." The male admits, the redness in his cheeks slightly more. Smirking, I wink at him.

"I always remember a pretty face." I tell him, leaving the bill on the table. Uraraka-san smirks at me from across the café, and I shrug. She knows I've been wanting to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. But this? This feels different.

Todoroki's POV

I know I'm blushing crazily, but I try to ignore it. Instead, I sip the green tea and try to calm my mind. I hear my friends laughing. I blush more, and distract with myself with taiyaki. The girls laugh again. I blush, and check the bill. I notice that his number is on there. I blush even more, my ears lowering in embarrassment. Though I lied about it to Momo and Tsu later, I added his number to my phone.

Midoriya's POV

I look at my phone again, waiting for the Omega to text me back. My employees had already left, and I was alone.

9:46 pm

Hello. Is this the waiter of Sugar Café?

The owner, actually

What's your name?

Midoriya. You?

Todoroki. It's nice to meet you.

We should meet again, sometime

Of course. When?

We close early tomorrow. Can I see you after I close up the café?

Sent 10:24

I pause, and place down my phone.  While brushing my freshly washed hair, I wait for Todoroki's reply.

10:52

I'd love that. I'll drop by after closing hours.

Read.

I smile. The handsome, alluring Todoroki had agreed to meet up with me.

10:53

It's a date

I'll see you tomorrow

Read

Chapter 2 finished!

I probably should be asleep. Oh well, enjoy this fanfic instead!

The Author. 💕