Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Edit/Update: I have recently ended this story, it goes downhill pretty quickly. If you do not want to waste time reading something you hope to be really long, i suggest you dont read this.

So... if you just want to read some basic beginner fanfiction go right ahead, no ones stopping you

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

I do not own Attack on Titan or any of the characters.

I only own the OCs

 You wake up to the sun shining in your face through the window of your small room. 'This is the day' you thought. You slowly rise from your bed making your way over to your wardrobe and pick out your outfit for the day. Once you're dressed, you make your way downstairs. When you walk into the kitchen a wonderful smell fills the room. You walk over to the table and sit down.

 "Good morning (y/n)!" Xavier exclaims as he sets a plate of food in front of you. You look down at the plate, examining the food.

 "Bacon?" You pick up a slice of the meat and place it in your mouth. "H-how did you even get this?!" You begin to eat the rest of your meal.

 "Well..." Xavier began, " since this is the last time I'll be seeing you for a while, I thought I'd splurge and but you some meat. Plus you need the energy for your walk to the training grounds."

 "Oh right..." you finish up your meal and place the plate in the sink to be washes. You walk over to Xavier and wrap your arm around him. " Thank you so much for breakfast. It was delicious." xavier was like a brother to you. He taught you how to read, how to fight, how to craft and anything else you wanted to know.

 "Oh (y/n), you are so welcome. Anyways," Xavier handed you a bag of your clothing and pushed you out the door. " if you don't get going you may not make it there in time. Be safe out ther (y/n)."

 "I will! I'll come by and see you when I can!" And with that ou exchanged smiles and he closed the door. You sighed and began your walk to the training facility. 

O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O

It was about 8:30 when you reached the grounds. You walked up to what seemed like the office and went inside. Behind a desk sat a tall man with blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He lifted his head and stood up, extending his arm over the desk.

 "Hello, I'm Commander Erwin. Pleasure to meet you." You walked up to the desk and weakly shook his hand.

 "H-hello Commander. I'm (y-y/n) (l/n)." He sat back down and wrote your name on a sheet of paper. "Looks like you'll be staying in cabin two. Go ahead and leave your luggage on your bunk. There should be a pile of uniforms in the cabin. Find one that fits and make your way out to the field." You nodded your head and walked out of the office and towards cabin two. You were a shy girl, so whenever you spoke you always seemed to stutter. Once inside you left your bag on one of the bottom bunks and selected a uniform from the tabled that seemed to be your size. When you were ready you made your way out to the field. Several structures could be seen in the middle. 'Ah, 3d manuvering gear training' You walked over to a man with a clipboard.

 "Name and age!" he shouted. Nearly causing you to fall back. "Uhh.. uh.. (y/n) (l/n), age 15 sir!" You responded along with a salute. '15... Wow that just seems young' You thought to yourself, 'Well by the time I finish here I'll be 18' 

 "15? Why the hell didnt you join in the last group 3 years ago?" He squinted his eyes at you.

 "Ohh umm... I-I... I was working at a job sir!" Why didnt you join last time though? He sighed and waved for you to head to the training area.