Chapter 20 ~ Language!

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n) stop messing around. I really need to take out that bunker." Clint says.

I look over at Dad with a confused face, his face matching my confusion.

"Clint, (Y/n)'s here with me," Dad says.

"I'm gonna go check it out," I tell him. He nods and I run off.

I make my way to where Clint is but I see a blue and silver streak run by. I hide behind a tree near where Clint is. I peek out from behind the tree to see Clint aim to hit the bunker, but is knocked down. I wince because it looks like it hurts too. Is that how it is when I knock people down?

The thing comes to a stop and I see it's a man. He looks to be about in his late teenage years, maybe around 17 or 18 and looks pretty cute too. Unfortunately he's the enemy.

"You didn't see that coming?" He says to Clint.

I speed over there and push him down. "You didn't see that coming?" I mock him.

The guy looks at me in shock, but then runs off. I turn to Clint.

"You alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah. What was that?" He asks.

"No idea, but he has the same powers as me," I say mostly to myself.

I run off and take down more agents as I do.

"We have an enhanced in the field," Dad says to us.

"Yeah I saw him," I say.

"Him?" Dad questions.

"That's what I said." I sass.

"Clint's hit!" Nat tells us. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" I hear the Hulk roar so I'm assuming he's on it. "Thank you."

"Stark, we really need to get inside," Dad says.

"I'm closing in." Tony answers.

I meet up with Dad and we start fighting side by side.

"Drawbridge is down, people," Tony says.

Thor joins Dad and I. He hits the ground with his hammer as he lands, taking out the rest of the agents.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks, looking at both of us.

"He's a blur. All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Dad answers.

"Am I just invisible or something?" I look at him.

"Oh right! I'm sorry sweetie." Dad hugs me and kisses my head to make it up.

"He's fast just like me, but I'm faster," I say.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Nat says in our earpieces.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You two and Stark secure the scepter." Thor tells us.

"Copy that," Dad says.

"Roger," I say.

"Looks like they're lining up," Thor says, referring to the HYDRA agents and tank coming towards us.

"Well, they're excited," Dad says as he raises his shield. I hide behind Dad as Thor hits his hammer on Dad's shield. The force knocks all the soldiers down and destroys the tank.

"Find the scepter," Thor says to us before flying off.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony mocks Dad.