What, am I normal or not?

Am I crazier than other patients?

Right, I've done everything right

So where's the karma doc, I've lost my patience

"Is it just me, or is J0(3r more tired than usual?", he heard them from the other room. What were they doing? Talking about him behind his back, or is that genuine concern?

'Cause I've been so good, I've been working my ass off

I've been so good, still, I'm lonely and stressed out

I've been so good, I've been so good this year

"Oh no...", whispered J0(3r as he ran towards his room. Once he got in, he slammed the door shut, locking it, and then slid down the wall. "What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?!".

He just needed someone to tell him what to do!

And I've been so good, but it's still getting harder

I've been so good, where the hell is the karma?

I've been so good, I've been so good this year

He was sorry! He was really sorry! He wanted to redeem himself from whatever he had done!

Ah-ah-ah-ah

"Hey, J0(3r! You can talk to us, you know that right?", said Queen

Ah-ah-ah-ah

"Yeah. I know.", he hid a painful smile.

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

"Just making sure you know!", said Queen as she walked away.

Ah-ah-ah-ah

"Actually, Queen I-", he hesitated.

'What are you doing?! She doesn't need to be burdened by our problems. She's probably having a harder time than you! Stop complaining and suck it up!'

Ah-ah-ah-ah

"Nevermind."

It doesn't matter, he shouldn't burden them. He walked into the hall, towards his room.

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

It was nighttime now, nobody in the ship. Joker entered the bathroom and got a box from a compartment in the wall. He pulled out a box and pulled out a gun loaded with a single bullet.

I've been so good this year

Hachi wasn't here tonight. He was staying with Phoenix and Hosshi for the week.

I've been so good this year

"Okay, time to do it.", he brought out his phone and called Phoenix.

Time, I know we're out of time

But what if sad thoughts come and I can't stop it

Bye, I don't wanna say bye

If only I could keep you in my pocket

"Hello?", called Phoenix who was previously sleeping. "Hey, Phoenix.", he called out. "Sorry to call you so late but I just wanted to say bye."

"Joker, what do you mean?"

To give me some diagnosis of why I'm so hollow

Please give me instructions, I promise I'll follow

I tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow

But doesn't that mean that the tour's gonna sell though?

"I wanted to say goodbye before I go away. I just feel so tired. I wish I could rest but I can't.", he said with so much exhaustion and fatigue that Phoenix could feel it.

"Joker, what are you getting at?"

I try to explain the good faith that's been wasted

But after an hour it sounds like complaining

"I want to rest so bad... and I'm about to. I wish there was more time. I just don't think I can do this anymore. I wanted to explain to you and the others but I realized I was just complaining. So, I'm going to rest."

Wait don't go away, can I lie here forever?

"Wait, Joker, where are you?", Phoenix said through the phone with a tone of realization. "Don't do it, it's not worth it. I can help you get better."

You say that I'm better, why don't I feel better?

"Heh.", he chuckled humorlessly. "I'm sorry, Phoenix. I really am, but, what if I don't ever feel better? I'm just a waste of space in this world."

The universe works in mysterious ways

But I'm starting to think it ain't working for me

"I was born in the wrong world, wrong place, wrong time. I can't last in this game we call life..."

"Joker, no, listen to me, don't do it.", yelled Phoenix through the phone, his voice getting desperate.

"I'm sorry, Phoenix."

"Don't you dare hang up, I swear to God! JOKER-"

Doctor, should I be good?

Joker put the phone down as he held the gun in his hands. He aimed it at his head as he could faintly hear the flapping of wings approaching him.

"I'm sorry."

Should I be good this year?

BANG.

=+=

Whoa. That took a while to make!

I'm sorry it's so sad but that's what my brain came up with!! I'll try to make it happier next time!!!

Buh-byyyyyeeee