"We know" Ray nods softly opening the door in case Naiema is sleeping.

But she's not sleeping instead she's sitting on the couch staring back at us.

"What happened"? Naiema gasps jumping up off the couch.

"Date gone bad" Sonny snaps heading for the kitchen and where the beer is.

Jason puts me down on the couch I stay completely still Ray walks back in with a first aid kit for my knuckles and scrapes on my shoulder blades.

"If I ever see that guy" Jason mutters balling his hands into fists.

"Can I take a shower"? I ask looking over at Naiema.

"Sure you know where everything is" She nods.

Naiema point of view

I watch sadly as she shuffles across the living room, up the stairs to the bathroom. I walk over to the guys in the kitchen the three of them look sick and angry all at the same.

"What happened"? I ask them.

"We were at the bar then my phone rang, it was Rollins. I've never heard her sound that scared ever and we get there"-

"The guy she went on a date with had his hands all over her" Jason shudders dragging a hand down his face.

"What"? I ask blink.

"It was bad" Ray sighs giving me a hug.

I step back and lean on the island dumbfounded why do all of these bad things happen to Kenzie? I don't get it why can't she have a break?

"Why her"? I ask them out loud.

"Wish I knew" Jason sighs leaning back on the counter looking up at the ceiling.

Mackenzie Rollins point of view

It's been two days since the attack and my sister Taylor is coming to Virginia beach to visit for the first time in 2 years. I roll over and curse I'm late to pick her up from the airport I buzz around my room getting dressed stuffing things in my purse. While I'm in the kitchen making a quick travel mug of coffee someone is knocking on the door ugh seriously right now? Why is someone at my house this early on the weekend.

I pull the door open and see my Bravo boys on my porch million watt smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys" I say stepping out onto the front step, locking the door behind me.

"She doesn't know" Clay sighs shaking his head but not losing the grin.

"Know what Clay"? I ask him.

I squint at him trying to get a read on why they are all here this early and looking so chipper.

"I'm guessing Blackburn hasn't called you yet"? Jason wonders leaning on Sonny's shoulder.

I shake my head at them.

"No he hasn't. Why would your boss being calling me anyway I'm a civilian now remember"? I walk through them to get to my car.

"Damn he must be busy this morning" Sonny snaps his fingers.

"Guys I have to go pick my sister up from the airport" I say pausing by my car looking back at them.

"We'll join you that way we can see your face when you get the call" Clay announces.

All of their heads start nodding agreeing with Clay's idea and hell they drove all the way out here.

"Alright. Get a move on I'm already late" I chuckle at the excitement that breaks over them.

"I didn't know you had a sister" Trent comments.