Chapter Nine: Sands of Time

Due to the Dreaded evil known as SAT's, Chaos has edited this monster. Here's hoping the studying is worth it Snow

"Defeated..." The being said, toeing the stone remains of there Guardian.

The area the temple was in was nothing but gravel and rubble, the area where Goth had fallen was no more, hidden under the rubble from the temple collapsing.

"I'll have to increase the security on the other half."

The area that they stood had barely any room to move, and moments later they vanished, before the final space collapsed.

OoOoO

Goth winced as he pulled on the black clothing, the clothing of a fell Goth.

A hiss slipped from his mouth as his wounds were agitated from the moment, while monster food and healing magic had healed most of it, apparently, the rest would have to heal naturally as the acid and poison resisted easy healing.

He still didn't remember getting half of the gashes on his arms and legs.

He swore as his ribs jolted, and wished they were more healed. They were much better due to Searcher's quick actions, as damage to ribs took forever to heal. At least it didn't end up like his mother's non healable injury.

He still didn't understand just how his counterpart had managed to send a Gaster Blaster to help him...

Goth blinked as he suddenly got a message, probably lagged from going through the barrier between their sides.

((You're welcome Shades..))

A sigh of relief left his body, he had been a bit worried when two weeks had passed and he had heard nothing from Searcher.

((Be Careful, they are probably aware of our Search now)) He sent back, hopefully it would arrive in a timely matter.

He rubbed his face, feeling a bit stressed, ignoring the brief flicker of the purple tear lines on his face. Which was new, as he couldn't control them like he could when he summoned more power from his other form.

But enough worry, he had Palette to meet with.

OoOoO

"Fell!" Palette called, as he spotted the familiar black garbed figure of the Fell Goth.

He frowned a bit, when he saw the other skeleton wincing a bit as they moved.

"Hey." Fell said as they got closer, but suddenly, Fell yelped and he fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Palette asked in concern.

"I'm fine, I got hurt... unfortunately the rest has to heal naturally. I must have hurt my leg worse then I knew, it felt like I was being stabbed for a moment." Fell said rubbing the limb, but that didn't make Palette any happier.

OoOoO

"Mama." Shiro said, tugging on the white sleeve of their parent.

"What's up love?" Geno said picking up the tiny toddler.

"Had a bad dream last night." Shiro said.

"It's just a dream, I promise you." Geno said.

"I dreamed that Goth never ever comes homes." She said tearfully.

"Shhh love, don't cry... Goth will come home, I promise." Geno said, trying to ignore the memories of Goth's blood, and no sign of his eldest.

OoOoO