Rules

Rules exist for a reason

1. Character Balance. No, your character cannot win or be successful at everything they do. No, your character cannot have ridiculously powerful powers. Simple enough, don't be a living god.

2. Modesty with speech. PLEASE censor swearing, nothing seriously offensive such as racism or purposely trying to be a jerk to someone will be tolerated either. Also, please use proper grammar (don't try and shorten everything or use texting slang like lol or rofl) when roleplaying, unless on a small occasion where your character would actually say it.

3. Drama is cool but one thing at a time. It's fine if you want your character to have a little story attached to them or plot importance, but don't try and enforce it and change the subject as a whole (like threatening a character's death for no reason). Also, don't do this if you need someone to interact with.

4. People control their own OCs. No harming or killing off other OCs without permission, duh. You also aren't allowed to straight up control or choose what another OC does if it's not yours.

5. People have lives to live. Don't ping people for attention, they might not want to respond right at that moment or are busy. Also, don't continue replying to someone if they aren't replying back, they aren't getting a chance to respond because they probably can't.

6. The dirty. Smut goes in PM. No exceptions. Hear me? Zero. Nada.

7. Because I can guarantee at some point this may happen in any roleplay. Lack someone to roleplay with? Ask out of character (In brackets or something) politely if anyone has open OCs they can roleplay with. If everyone is busy or unable to, please just be patient for someone to be free or, if I'm not busy, I'll try and use one of my OCs to rp with yours.

8. I'm a GOD. If there's a rule I'm missing here that I can't think of, I'll invent it right on the spot. Don't argue with this.

9. Tagging new people to join. Oh right! Feel free to tag as many people as you want to this book. I don't want this to die ;(.

I realized that it said that you had to tag two people uhh, yeh nop lmao, this is what happens when I copy paste from another RP of mine