Kids: Boring...

One of the kids tackle Shouto, screaming he's the wee-wee man and started to literally fight him...

Kids: You're wee-wee man, right? Wee-Wee Man! Wee-Wee Man!

Inasa and Camie weren't having any luck either...

One of the boys from earlier, the one with blonde hair and spikey teeth, was punching Inasa saying he's stronger than him. But then got angry when he noticed Inasa was ignoring him.

Inasa was too busy glaring up to where Endeavor was at...

Inasa: I won't...turn into him...

Kid: Hey! Where you looking at, jerk!

Inasa: Eh?

The little boys started pounding him to a pulp.

Kids: Take this and that, jerk!

Inasa: Oh shoot, I looked away again!

As for Camie...

Boy: Waah?!

She was now stuffing a little boy's face onto her cleavage while rubbing his head.

Camie: This shouldn't be no problem, I love kids-Ow!

She looked behind her to see three little girls glaring at her while one of them was pinching her butt.

Girl #1: Don't seduce Sho...

Girl #2: She's a freakin thot...

Girl #3: Ignore Her. Ignore Her. Ignore Her.

Camie: Man...So they're seriously at that age, huh...

As the students try to work with the kids and Present Mic begins to commentate. All Might and Endeavor was in the stands watching. Fumiko was close by watching Shouto...She couldn't help but feel bad...

She remembers the times when Mikoto was like that when she didn't give him any attention due to work..

Fumiko: Shouto...

All Might: So...Endeavor what he wanted to talk about.

Endeavor:.....Despite having the most resolved cases than anybody else, the crime rate continues to increase and the reputation that you built up as the number one hero is starting to crumble.

All Might:.....

He asks All Might what it truly is to be the symbol of peace.

Going back to the students, they are unable to take control of the situation and have no idea where to begin.

Their teacher comments on how she feels responsible for the attitude of the students. For such an important time in their life, young children are often given quirk counseling and support, however, these children have closed their hearts.

The teacher hopes that, if they can see the work the students are going through to become heroes, they may begin to open up.

Katsuki comments this is the failure of the teacher to act as "leader" of the children and that a "boss" amongst the children is causing them to misbehave.

Bakugo: Oi! You little shits! I challenge the strongest student to come out and fight me!!!!

However, another child, the supposed "leader", taunts him and his violent thinking.

Leader: Such an outdated violent way of thinking...

It was the blonde kid in the purple suit from earlier.