"Ymir, Evie's right..." Christa spoke up, looking at Ymir with pleading eyes. "We have to put the fate of the city over everything right now."

Ymir looked over at Christa, her eyes softening a bit before glaring back at me and scoffing again. "Yeah, whatever."

I sighed loudly as my head vaguely began to pound again, letting my anger slip from me again. "Scout ahead, four buildings."

I pointed with my blade South, the direction we were already heading in. Without saying a word, she walked past me- glaring as she did, but did go on ahead to scout the area.

"Was that a good idea?" Lea asked me, staring off where Ymir went.

I made a wry face. "She wants to run her mouth, she better do something."

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Christa wondered out loud, obviously worried about her.

I barked out a dry laugh. "I think Ymir can take care of herself." She seemed just fine throughout the last three years.

"Can I talk now?" I gave Connie a flat look.

"I'll think about it."

"Come on, Red!"

Ymir landed back up on the roof of the fourth building and waved her arm in the air, signaling us over. "Let's go." I directed as we made our way to rendezvous with her.

"It looks like we're in for a treat." She stated sarcastically, pointing over to the other buildings.

Titans of different sizes were prowling about in between on the streets. Looking as mindless as ever. Memories flashed through my mind from five years ago, running through the streets with dad, the way they relentlessly went after people, tearing them apart, eating them.

Christa gasped in horror, putting a hand over her mouth which brought me back to the present. "There's so many already!"

"Well, we don't have a choice but to take them out right here!" Connie announced, getting ready to set off.

"Wait," I put my hand out shakily, stopping him from charging off as he's prone to doing. My breaths were ragged. I have to think- and fast. Otherwise, we will be done for if we're not careful. "If there's a way we can avoid bringing attention to ourselves then I prefer we take that route."

Connie shot me a look of disbelief. "What?! So we're just not gonna-"

"I mean," I interrupted pointedly looking at him, knowing what he thought I meant. "we have to take the titans down in a more discreet way. A sneak attack, if you will."

"That makes sense." Lea agreed as she checked her gas canisters, for good measure I assume being we just restocked. "It'll save us some gas."

"It's a good plan, as long as they don't pay us any mind beforehand of course." Ymir voiced as she turned around. "Christa, you should stay here so you won't get hurt." Christa didn't respond and when I turned to her, I could see she was still watching the titans with fear. Maybe that's for the best actually.

"This is a one shot kind of deal... So, let's make sure we don't screw it up." I told them as I looked back at the titans ahead of us that were stomping off. This is good since they're napes are facing us now. Five titans, that would be one for each of us but it seems Christa's too paralyzed by fear. "Lea, I hate to ask but do you think you can handle two?"

Lea brushed her bangs out of her eyes only for them to fall back into place as she shot me a smug smirk that made her look exactly like Leon.

"I got this." I noticed the sweat glean on the side of her face.

The Wolfe Hunt •Attack on Titan Fanfic•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें