Chapter 19

Molly was on her way to eat breakfast but was startled when she heard Kakyoin scream, it came from his hotel room. She rushed over without knocking on the door, it might be an enemy she thought. She swiftly entered the room, it seemed Polnareff had been alerted before her since he was already standing by Kakyoins bed. Molly scanned the room, but there was no trace of an enemy stand.

"Kakyoin! Kakyoin! C'mon, give me a break! Stop freaking out and shaking the bed like you're in The Excorcist! You scared me to death! " Polnareff said, amused by Kakyoins unusual behavior. Molly however looked at him with worry written on her face, she took his hand in hers and spoke

"Kakyoin, is everything alright?" she asked with such genuine concern that Kakyoin couldn't help but blush a little. Polnareff chuckled at the redheads reaction.

"I-I'm alright, I just had a terrifying dream... It was truly terrifying" Kakyoin spoke, a little shaken.

"Ooh, what did you dream about? Let's hear it! " Polnareff immediately inquired excitedly.

"Well, I can't remember. I've forgotten it all."

"What?"

"Anyway, it was terrifying. You saved me when you woke me up"

"Man, don't say weird stuff like that. We're leaving, hurry up and get ready" and with that Polnareff exited the room. Kakyoin shook his head, and when he withdrew his other hand from under the blanket Molly gasped

"Kakyoin, you're bleeding!" she exclaimed worriedly and stood up to search for something to wipe the blood with. She found a small towel and hurried back to Kakyoin, gently wiping the blood off his hand. When the blood was gone she lifted his hand and gently brought her lips to his knuckles, placing a small kiss on it.

"There, all better" she cooed and smiled at him. Kakyoin stuttered a quiet thank you, his cheeks glowing with a faint pink hue. Molly then left so Kakyoin could get ready in peace.

The five of them were now sat on board a plane, accompanied by an 11 month old baby. They were supposed to drop the baby off at a doctor and then continue from there. Molly sat next to the window, Kakyoin next to her, then the baby and Polnareff next to the window on the other side, Jotaro was seated in front of Molly and Joseph, who was piloting the plane, sat in front of Polnareff.

Molly was looking out the window, the rest of her company in the backseat were all asleep. The baby suddenly started crying, but Molly couldn't quite reach him so Joseph and Jotaro proceeded to wake Polnareff up. He woke and was told to change the baby's diaper, obviously clueless on how to perform the task. He had Jotaro help him, he held the baby from its legs while Polnareff tried to pin the diaper. Molly giggled at the comical scene unraveling before her.

"Here, let me help you" she said with a smile and reached for the Baby, Jotaro gladly handed him over. She chuckled quietly at how poorly the diaper was done, gently undoing it and starting over. When she was done she snuggled the baby close and gently lulled him back to sleep. Jotaro glanced at her from the corner of his eye, seeing her like this made new feelings bubble up inside of him.

The moment of tranquility was cut short when Kakyoin started moving his limbs around uncontrollably, managing to kick Mr. Joestar right in the face, causing the plane to once again crash.

Molly was helping Jotaro, Joseph and Polnareff to unload their stuff off of the now broken and crashed plane, while Kakyoin sat a bit further away trying to make sense of what had happened earlier. Molly's concern for his well being was growing by the minute, which the rest of them picked up on easily, she was shooting nervous glances in his direction ever so often. Polnareff however mistook it for something else.