Chapter 10

The group was taking their seats on the airplane, Molly got the window seat which she was grateful for. Jotaro on the other hand was just content for getting to sit next to her. He noticed that the blonde haired girl was getting awfully pale though.

"You okay?" he asked her, still keeping up his stoic facade. She shot him a tired smile and answered

"I'm fine, I just spent so much energy on healing your mother that I need a little nap" she said and yawned. Is this what people call "cute"? Jotaro thought.

"I suppose you've earned it" he said with a smirk. Molly let out a small giggle, her eyelids started to get real heavy. She tried her best to fight off the sleepiness, but her exhausted body had decided otherwise. Pretty soon she was slumbering peacefully, her head resting against Jotaro's arm. Even he didn't have the heart to scoot her away, and he actually sort of liked the way it felt. Not that he'd ever say it out loud though.

Avdol, Joseph and Kakyoin were sat in the rows behind Molly and Jotaro. They were chattering idly, Kakyoin glancing over at the row in front of him every once in a while. Lucky Jotaro, he thought. Pretty soon their first enemy stand user made himself known, resulting in his untimely demise and the plane crashing 35 kilometers off the Hong Kong coast. Poor Molly was so exhausted she slept through it all.

The group had no choice but to head to Hong Kong, where Joseph was eager to make some phone calls. The rest of them were waiting for him to be done, standing next to a street vendor. He was trying to sell them some rice porridge and hot cola, Kakyoin and Avdol were about to take him up on the offer when Joseph interrupted them. He insisted they go eat at his friends restaurant.

The group were sat at a table, discussing their next move. It was concluded that flying was out of the question as innocent civilians were guaranteed to get hurt, and that the fastest way to Egypt would be by sea. Everyone was in agreement over the travel plan. Soon after a man approached their table, explaining that he was a tourist from France and that he had trouble reading the kanji on the menu.

Jotaro of course told him to take a hike, but Joseph invited him to join them at the table. Molly was a little uncomfortable about the obviously flirty glances he kept shooting at her. Jotaro had noticed this too and was just about to bust the French man's head into the table when the waiter came with their food. Soon enough it was made clear that the French man was another enemy stand user.

The fight was kept between Avdol and Jean-Pierre Polnareff as the man had introduced himself as. They moved outdoors so that they could fight with their full potential. The fight ended in Avdols favor and with Jotaro having to pull out yet another flesh bud. They thought this was the last they'd see of him, but the next morning he was eager to join them on their crusade to defeat DIO.

They continued their journey on boat, heading to Singapore. Joseph was questioning Jotaro and Kakyoin whether they were going to change into something lighter than their uniforms, to no avail. Polnareff chimed in with a "you're never going to get any girls like that" but no one seemed to care about his remark.

Suddenly loud voices were heard, and the group turned their attention to where the noise was coming from. A young boy, maybe 12 years old was struggling in one of the crew members grip. When there was mention of the stowaway being turned in to the naval police his attitude quickly changed. He started pleading to be let go, that he only wanted to go see his dad in Singapore. But the crew member just kept teasing him.

Now, Molly was naturally a shy person, but when it came to defending others, especially innocent and helpless people, she could voice her opinions very clearly.

"That's enough, leave the boy alone. Can't you see he's scared?" Molly said while walking towards them, shooing the sailor aside. She bent down so she was at head level with the boy, looking at him with the sweetest smile she could muster.

"Don't be afraid, I won't let anyone hurt you" she said reassuringly. Unfortunately the boy was not convinced, as he opted to jump off the boat and into the ocean.

Molly ran to the railing, looking for the boy in the water. Everyone pondered what they should do, except for Jotaro who said to let the boy swim, he wouldn't have jumped in if he wasn't confident in his ability to swim ashore. But then the sailor pointed out nervously that the waters around here were shark infested. And what do you know, there was one headed right for the boy.

Molly's facial expression turned into one of panic, she had to act fast. She spread her wings (well her stands wings) and was about to leap off the railing, but Jotaro beat her to it. She blinked in confusion, this wasn't really like him. He made it to the boy in time, the shark getting a taste of Star Platinums fists, something it wouldn't soon forget. Molly let out a relieved sigh.

But then Jotaro suddenly grabbed the boys chest and pulled off his hat to reveal a she instead of a he. Molly gasped, mostly at how Jotaro just grabbed a girl by her freaking chest, who in their right mind does that!? Jotaro fucking Kujo apparently, that's who.

Suddenly they noticed something tearing the shark in half, alerting them to a new danger. Whatever it was, it moved fast, and was headed right where Jotaro and the girl were. Jotaro grabbed the girl and started swimming toward the boat, but would he make it in time?

As if Kakyoin had read her thoughts, he summoned Hierophant Green and pulled them up in the nick of time. Once again, Molly let out a sigh of relief. But that thing in the water, it had to be a stand, so who was the user? Could it be... the girl? Everyone seemed to be thinking the same as they all stared at her.

"What are you all staring at? You wanna fight?" she said nervously and pulled out a pocket knife. She said something about the knife wanting it's 340th victim, to which Kakyoin let out an amused chuckle.

"You know, I really don't think it's her" he said, still amused.

Then the captain made his entrance, grabbing the girl by the arm so hard that she was forced to let go of the knife. Molly immediately sprung to action.

"Let her go" she commanded calmly.

"Oh ho, and what will you do if I don't?" he asked raising one eyebrow, clearly entertained with the idea of a girl threatening him. He knew he wasn't allowed to hurt the girl per DIO's orders, but a few bruises were to be expected.

She didn't bother answering, instead she kept walking toward him and the girl. The captain felt she was getting a little too close, so he let his stand out and had it grab the girl instead. The stand, Dark Blue Moon, was in the process of pulling the girl in the water, but Star Platinum was faster. It hit the stand mid air and sent it flying in the water, while grabbing the girls hand to hinder her from falling. But something was pulling him down, and as he fell he threw the girl up in the air and Molly caught her.

Jotaro was on his own now, and the others waited in suspense for him to surface again. Which he did, not long after being pulled down. The enemy had been defeated, but he had rigged the boat with bombs that exploded when he died. So now they had to huddle up on the lifeboats, and between them and the crew there wasn't much room.

Molly ended up sitting in Jotaro's lap, and both were content with this, secretly of course.