Am I Ready For Chunnin Exams?

"Pocky" someone talking
'Pocky'someone thinking
'Pocky'Sakura's inner talking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard the sounds of birds chirping loudly. I peeked my eyes open, glancing out the window, I stifled a sigh. It wasn't even dawn yet. I turned over, pulling my blanket over my head, determined to go back to sleep.

'Sakura, get your ass up. I don't want to be this pathetic excuse for a Kunoichi any longer. Sasuke won't ever actually like us. Get the fuck over it. Stop focusing on that duckbutt, focus on getting stronger. We need to get new clothes, I'm tired of fighting in a dress. It hinders us way too much. Besides, even though mom and dad are dead, they would be disappointed at what we've become. They had high hopes for us to become the strongest in the village'I heard my Inner say. My mouth dropped open, my eyes widening in shock. 'Am... Am dreaming?' I asked myself, honestly curious as to whether this was a dream of not.

'This isn't a fucking dream. Get up. We have to go shopping. Unless you want me to take over again~' Inner purred in my mind. I practically shot out of my bed. I shuddered, thinking about the last time she took over. Let's just say there was sparkles, a bikini, nosebleeds, and all of rookie nine, plus the Uchihas.
I walked over to my dresser, putting on my black shorts, red dress with slits up the sides with the Haruno symbol on the back, and my red sandals. I quickly put my hair in a braid, pinning it to my head with senbon.

I went downstairs, to grab an apple. I looked up at the clock, it was 3:58 am. I suppressed another sigh. It was really early. I grabbed a big juicy red apple off the table. I walked down the hallway, taking a big juicy bite. I was satisfied by the big crunching sound that came from me biting the apple. I faltered as I saw the picture of my parents on the table. I picked it up, staring at it, with a slight smile on my face.

"Hi mom and dad. I'm getting my life together finally. I won't disappoint you anymore. I promise. I'll be someone you can be proud of" I kissed each of their heads. I really missed them. I gently placed the picture back where it was. I opened the door, locking it and closing it behind me.
I walked towards the nearest clothing store, eating my apple. I suppose I really do need to focus on training. I should start training with weapons of all types, so I can always be prepared.I bit into the core of the apple on accident, not paying attention. I spat it out, it was gross. 

I looked up surprised I was already at the clothing store. I was so consumed in my thoughts I hadn't noticed I was in front of it for at least a few minutes. I ducked my head, embarrassed that I wasn't paying attention. I went into the store, the bell above my head dinging, telling the store clerks that someone was there. I saw a blonde woman about 20 years old standing at the register. She yawned waving her hand towards me lazily, telling me to browse as I please, and to ask her for help if needed.

I walked towards the shirts/tops section. My eyes widened in horror. It was mainly slutty clothes! This was outrageous! I browsed through the clothes, wanting to puke. 'These clothes were hideous! Such ugly colours!' I thought to myself horrified. I stopped moving through the racks when I saw it. It was perfect for training! I grabbed several mesh shirts as well, I didn't want to appear to be a slut.

I went over to the shoes section, I already had more than enough shorts to last me a long time. I really needed new shoes, something that weren't sandals that were uncomfortable. I saw a pair of black combat boots on a pedestal, as if they were waiting for me. I grabbed them happily. 

I practically skipped towards the dressing room. I put on my new clothers leisurely, I had about 3 hours until Kakashi-Sensei wanted to train with us. But he would most likely be late by three hours. So make it 6 hours until I have to train with Squad 7. I stepped out of the dressing room. I stared in shock at my reflection. 'I-I actually look like a Kunoichi!' I squealed in my head. The girl before me was 5'1. She was wearing a royal blue top that went to just under her developing breasts, it had long sleaves, stopping about midarm, with no shoulders. It had black lace covering it, its design was snowflakes and swirls. She was wearing a mesh shirt to cover her stomach, the mesh was actually made of wire laced with chakra, so it wouldn't hurt her body or tear. She was wearing black spandex shorts that went about midthigh. A black weapons holster on her right thigh. She had black combat boots that went to just below her knees, there was a senbon launcher in the bottom of the boots, which would come in handy. 'Daaaaaaammmmmmmnnn Outer, we look hella good. I approve of this! Next we must get weapons. Then we must get our hair done, maybe some streaks, or dying half of the bottom a certain color...'  Inner trailed off, going off to play in her thoughts.