Rouge the Bat x Male Reader

Yeah, I know, fucking an anthropomorphic bat.

But goddammit! I've subjected myself to the pain and torture of Sonic '06! So at this point, I'm pretty sure I deserve the right to write this kind of shit! Especially since there's hints to Sonic in love with Elise. (Trial of Love! Choice between Elise and Amy!)

----------------------------------

Nothing's worse than having failed a mission, or screwing one up. Either way, you're captured or you get in trouble.

And working for G.U.N, trying to protect Soleanna, is tough work.

There was a rumor that the Doctor, Dr. Eggman, was attempting something after his appearance during the Festival of the Sun. This led you and another operative to retrieve an item that Eggman got his hands on.

Well, for one, you and the operative technically fulfilled your mission, but got captured the moment you snagged it. You still have it, but you and the operative got captured.

Oh, at the operative you were working with?

(Any bets on how long this pic will remain up?)

Rouge the Bat.

Probably one of the sexiest girls you've seen on G.U.N. The way she walked, her attitude, that bit of charisma she has, and her flirty nature.

"Hellooooo." The curvy bat spoke, leading you to look over and see her stare back at you. She was leaning against the wall, crossing her arms over her large tits and raised an...eyebrow? At you. "You know, it's a rare chance that they put us in the same cell." She said, looking at you as you were sitting down on the bed. "I know it's a long time till help arrives, but surely some small talk wouldn't be all that bad~" She said, looking at you with a sly grin on her face.

You softly blushed, looking the girl up and down.

Hearts seem to be the main motifs. Two pink hearts on her long, white boots, and a heart-shaped breast cover. All of that on top of a black skin suit that didn't even cover the area above her tits.

"U-Uh...y-yeah." You replied before you cleared your throat. "So, what's so important about this thing here?" You asked before you reached behind yourself and pulled out a small, dark scepter.

"Well, according to what I've gathered," Rouge began before she walked up to you and grabbed the scepter, "it was used by the Duke of Soleanna during an accident that happened ten years ago." She said.

"An accident, huh?" You asked. "So this has some use. But what does Eggman want it for?" He asked.

"So he can exploit it, as he does." Rouge said before she scanned it. "Probably a temporary power source until he gets the Chaos Emeralds." She said.

"Oh, well then I guess it was a bad idea to bring this along." You said before you reached behind you and pulled out a box, later opening it up to reveal a Chaos Emerald.